Page Details

Published by:
QCA Admin
on Mon, Aug 10 2009
0 people found this article useful.

Setting block

0% of people found this useful
Posted by QCA Admin
Monday, 10 August 2009
A block used with pieced or appliquéd blocks in a quilt top. Can be a solid block or another pieced block. May vary in size, especially along the edges of the quilt top.

Recent Comments

By: Posted on Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:33 AM

    I might understand better if I knew why it's called a setting block. Thank You  Donna

By: gini Posted on Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:39 AM

donna,  they are the blocks you "set" next to the blocks you want to "frame".  and they are also the triangle blocks set on the edges of a quilt when the blocks are on point   gini

Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.