Page Details

Published by:
QCA Admin
on Mon, Aug 10 2009
This page has not yet been rated


Posted by QCA Admin
Monday, 10 August 2009
An older term, still used in England, for piecing quilt squares together to make blocks.  Sometimes pieced quilts are referred to as patchwork.

Recent Comments

Leave the first comment for this page.
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.