• Rulers

    I have a pattern that calls for the creative grids 90 degree strip ruler for quarter square triangles. I found one but it is a 90 degree double strip ruler. Are they the same thing and will it work?
    Posted to Ask Quilting Questions Here (Forum) by Mbkenny on Tue, Jul 16 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.