• Group standing frame- Name? Info?

    I have a giant standing quilting frame, the kind designed for a group of people to work on a large quilt at once. It has two legs and the quilt is positioned on two rollers. I am looking to find it a new home, but i can't find one on the internet at all, to get info @ them. Does anyone know if they are called something other than a standing group
    Posted to Ask Quilting Questions Here (Forum) by cnascar88 on Tue, Feb 5 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.