I actually signed up for 3 different BOM's in 2013. This is the second to finish, the first was the one with the tulips. The third won't finish until March 2014. This is a Marti Michel pattern and used her templates. We were told the fabric was also her design to go with this quilt. There was one color that I absolutely could not tolerate...it was kind of a salmony/brownish pink. I substituted the light blue for all the blocks except one. Not certain if I just didn't have the blue fabric yet or if I just slipped up. I guess that block will remind me of the reason I did not follow true to the selection this time around. I have, after the 2011 batik BOM that languished in a couple different bags until Thanksgiving of the year, that all BOM quilt tops will be finished before I start another one. I started this one in January 2013, and finished it 12/30/2013. Now, it only needs to be quilted.