Any idea...?

posted by ClareRae
Fri, Apr 19 2013

Downloads: 25
File size: 2.2MB
Views: 377

I've found this quilt top in some of my grandmothers things. Can anyone tell me what these shapes or this design are called? My aunt and I are curious.


Diana wrote re: Any idea...?
on Fri, Apr 19 2013 4:59 PM

The pattern piece is an Apple core.  Doesn't it look like one?  Hope this helps you out.

Diana in East TN.

Carol W wrote re: Any idea...?
on Sat, Apr 20 2013 7:48 PM

It's also called a "Double Axe"

ClareRae wrote re: Any idea...?
on Sun, Apr 21 2013 5:53 PM

Thank you! :-)

Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.