My aunt found this unfinished quilt top with my grandmothers things after she passed. She gave it to me thinking I'm the only one likely to do anything with it. I've started working on it after studying how the original pieces were put together. It was a scrap quilt, most likely made out of old clothes, but I'm not sure. I'm finishing it using material and scraps that were with her sewing things. I have plenty to work with. The original piece had around 500 hexagons. When I'm done, I've estimated that it will have around 3000. All hand stitched. I didn't use EPP for this because I didn't know that was a thing until I logged onto here, lol.