This quilt is made from an Amy Butler pattern, The Hoots. I made it for my new granddaughter. The quilt is actually finished, but I always forget to take a picture of the completed quilt! LOL. I found that the first few blocks were fun to do, but thought that I would NEVER get finished with all of the machine applique! The pattern called for the eyes to be made from buttons, but I decided that wasn't a real good idea since the quilt was for a baby. So I searched the internet for a free machine embroidery pattern for eyes, downloaded that and a free program for editing machine embroidery, and played with size until I got one that I thought would work. I got lucky with placement, I think, and I'm pleased with the end result. Bonus - my daughter loves the quilt! The one thing that I would change is to actually add more blocks - the quilt is bigger than a crib quilt but not quite large enough for a twin bed.