This was made with a border-type stripe print. I had 1 yd and a fat quarter. These were part of the donated fabrics that I have been using for these quilts. I cut apart the fabric to make the strips and border. I only added a beige leaf-print for the light. I had had ideas for angled or rounded corners for wheelchair quilts to avoid dragging on the floor or getting under the wheels. Because I was short of the border to be able to miter it, I had to try something different. This is my favorite quilt. I wish the picture was better. It was getting quite dark and gloomy and it turned out blurry and washed out.