Full panel quilt using Jungle Babies fabric panel. Bordered with blue store-bought binding. This was my first quilt. I used an extra thick batting for loft and found it was very difficult to quilt on the machine. Quilting basically consisted of outlining important elements of the design.
I also did a pieced back using two coordinating fabrics from the Jungle Babies line. Piecing was done with fabric cut using the Go! system and the die with the 4-3/4 square. I used 30 squares in a 6 x 5 layout (six squares in length, five squares in width). My goal was to finish in time for my new grandson Rhys' arrival and I made the deadline. He was born on August 11th.
I also made coordinating window treatments for the room.