I bought the pattern for this quilt 2 years ago and just made the top this week. I have not decided how I want to quilt it, so I am posting the finished top now.
I made it using the pattern called Argyle with style by bate and taylor. I was a little miffed that their necessary yardage was a little high (I mean seriously 1 yard to much ric-rac and almost an entire yard too much of the white fabric), but i really can't complain too much since I am going to make several more purple quilts this year and can use the fabric for those. I added an extra flower in the large flower applique because I really liked the buttons that I chose and they were just too little for the larger applique. The border fabric is some of my favorite fabric. It has been sitting in my stash for almost 5 years now and everytime I look at it I think that I need to save it for something special and here is my something special. I love love love it!
For more pictures and a view of the pattern check out my blog.
Hope you enjoyed.