Please post any suggestions here.

Southwest Florida

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 245
4dreamsr replied on Mon, Jul 11 2011 12:19 PM

Are you going to specify that the ugly 1/2 yard be used in the quilt top, not just on the back?

4dreamsr

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,511
Sandy H. replied on Sat, Jul 16 2011 7:45 PM

Oh yes, most defintely.

Southwest Florida

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 23,795

Food for thought:

There are some benefits to each participant using some of the same fabric so that it would be similar to a challenge quilt.  The orange fabric shown in media would be fun (as I stated in media, I don't think it is that bad.  I am actually drawn to it and may have purchased it.  Not sure I would have purchased 6 yards but that is another story)

If every participant contributed their ugly 1/2 yard and then we swapped them around however that works, plus everyone got 1/2 yard of the orange, we could then put them together with our fabrics to make them work into mosst beautiful quilt made from ugly fabric.  That is the goal--correct?  To see how many beautiful swans we can create from our ugle ducklings.

I hope this goes well and that I am not too late to play.  I think it would be fun.

Darlene (Western NY)

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use