List of Players

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,511
Sandy H. Posted: Sat, Jul 16 2011 8:04 PM

Here are the players.  If you want to add your name post a note here.  We'll wait a couple more days to be sure we have everyone on the list then we will finalize the guidelines.

Sandy H                                        

gini                                

Carol W.

Jean

Nancy P

Jacy

Susan329

Jeanine

Kim Z

Whitewolf

Sabrina

memoose

Angele

Karyn

Darlene

Southwest Florida

• Post Points: 80
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 3,570

I'm not here :o(

Karyn

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 286
Points 26,315

Sandy, if it is not too late and there are no quilt block style restrictions, i would like to join as well.  I only Crazy Quilt but think this would be lots of fun.  It is amazing what you can do with ugly fabric when you crazy quilt.

So, if it is not too late and you don't mind a CQ, please count me in.

I look forward to the challenge.

Darlene

Darlene

from Western New York

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 3,570

can you add me to the list? 

Thank you

Karyn

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45
Kathy replied on Thu, May 24 2012 7:24 AM

I'm in, can't wait to get to know everyone. -kathy

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45
Kathy replied on Thu, May 24 2012 7:26 AM

oops, never mind, just realized this is an old group. newbie to site! I better check post dates. LOL

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Jean replied on Sun, Apr 28 2013 12:14 PM

I see these are old forum listings, and the discussion link seems defunct, but why can't we start up a new Ugly Fabric contest?  I joined this group hoping for some fun activity.  If this isn't an active link, why are so many of us still joining it?  Can someone get another challenge going?

Thanks,

Jean

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932
Kris replied on Sun, Apr 28 2013 12:47 PM

Jean et al,

I'm not sure if anyone is checking this group. I'm subscribed to the site so I get emails of all posts. A winner was not chosen for the most recent contest (2011). I don't know what happened.

This probably should not have been made into a stand alone group.

If you want to start a new contest you can try arranging it yourself. Ask around in the main forum to see who would be interested in joining you.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,830
QCA Admin replied on Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:15 PM

Hello All,

I have been going through the different groups to see which ones are still running strong and which ones have been silent. I think it would be fun to have another contest. If anyone is interested in moderating this group, please let me know. I would be happy to mention the group in the QCA newsletter and help you get it up and running again. It looks like there is some interest. 

QCA Mandy

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use