Ugly Fabric -- a 1/3 yd cut of the ugly fabric that Karyn has generously donated or a piece of fabric that you have in your stash that you bought or were given and when you got home have no idea why you bought it. If you don't have any ugly fabric in your stash (like me), go purchase the ugliest piece of fabic you can find at the LQS!
1. Finished Size 50 x 60". If it is a few inches either way, we will not call the quilt police.
2. Fabric - at least 1/3 yard of ugly fabric - has to be used on the front of the quilt. You can't just cut a tiny piece and say that is your ugly fabric. If you are not using the "group" fabric, take a picture of the ugly fabric to show with the finished quilt so we know which one you are claiming is ugly.
3. You can add only 4 more fabrics to your quilt.
4. You can piece, applique, embroider - anything you want to on your quilt
5. Quilt tops have to be finished and posted by October 10th, 2011. It does not have to be quilted.