After the challenge post pictures here of other UFO's and schedule days to work on them together :)

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 13,715
Carey Posted: Wed, Feb 29 2012 1:31 PM

Here this is where I'm going to post my progress pics after the challenge for the other quilts :)

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Mon, Mar 19 2012 10:55 PM

Carey:
Here this is where I'm going to post my progress pics after the challenge for the other quilts :)

Good idea, Carey - I need to make this a year long effort not just three months.  Hopefully will have something to show for my time in future months.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 13,715
Carey replied on Sat, Apr 21 2012 7:20 PM

I am working on completing the garden twist quilt top. But came across a stumbling block. I had precut all the large squares and now to only find out one is lost and not enough left over in the size I need to complete in one the last rows. What would you do? Piece mail a block lol, find a similar fabric in your stash since you know the fabrics for this quilt haven't been printed or made since 2007-2008? I did a search on ebay and found the pattern with kits but not the same fabric selection. So I am kind of a loss. Any ideas?

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Sun, Apr 22 2012 5:14 AM

Carey:
I am working on completing the garden twist quilt top. But came across a stumbling block.

Carey - can you post a picture of the fabric you need - it is very possible that someone in QCA land has some and would be willing to mail it to you.  I know I certainly would.

Glad to see you posting on here - I almost have a UFO top done except for the borders - then I start on a photo quilt for DGD and both of these projects are on my UFO list.   Course the first top I mentioned is for a great niece for her wedding 3 years ago and they are getting a divorce!  However, it will be finished and given to her, I will just word the label different than originally planned.

Please post a picture and include the specific colors in case monitors change the colors somewhat.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,059
Points 13,715
Carey replied on Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:15 PM

Tried once second times a charm. Posted it and it didn't save or post. It has a white background with large flowers and smaller buds and vines throughout it.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Mon, Apr 23 2012 3:36 AM

Carey - so sorry, I don't have any of that but I sure wish you luck in finding it.  If you have the name of the fabric line, you can always go to www.quiltshops.com and do a search for it - lots and lots of shops are signed up and you may luck out.  Good luck!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use