hi all

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,080
Points 251,824
Barbara Posted: Fri, Jan 2 2015 11:25 AM

hello all I've been gone for awhile due to illness , and as of now Rachel has started another group .for all the members of the new group you should be able to go to Media in this group and see the pictures from the previous RR 's that have been done there are some beautiful quilts  I want to that Zofia and Maggie for taking over for me while I was gone they have done a fabulous job.

At this time with the other group going I don't know yet if I will keep this group going you can all give me your feed back but mostly the decision lies with QCA as to them letting me keep this group open .May be we can keep this open for less skilled members who would like a chance to learn ,but if you do you have to be commited and tolerant of everyone's skill levels not all would be perfect

I will be doing some changes to the instructions if there are members interested in doing this level of RR. as I stated I need FEEDBACK   ..Thanks Love Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use