Completed Tops in Media Section

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865
Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine Posted: Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:34 AM

I see that some tops are making their way home. Enjoy!  Please post pictures in the Media section. Let me or Zsofia know if you don't receive your top back around the same timeframe as the rest of your group. Each group is on a different completion schedule due to some glitches early on. The best thing you can do to assure a successful RR is to keep communication flowing in your group chats. It continues to be a pleasure to work with this RR. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:52 AM

Uploaded mine today. I am overwhelmed with the result. Beautiful quilt. Cant wait to get it to the long arm. And it has inspired me to redo my living room to give it a home. Wow not usually a western kind of decorator. But I plan to use a lot of paisley (my fav). And my couches are blue, brown, green and rust stripe, so they will complement well. [ :( no new furniture] Thank you so much for allowing me to participate. I have had the best time. Please let me know when the next one starts.

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 342
Points 2,955
Linda replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 8:48 AM

I received my completed top yesterday, Monday. I love it, love it, love it!!!! Please see it in the media section and notes to group 4 in the group 4 chat.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 6:23 PM

Great to see that a few quilts made it back home! Cant wait to see all the tops.

Zsofia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

I noticed that more members received quilts back than are posted in the media section. Please post a picture so the groups can see all the hard work that took place during this RR. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:18 PM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
I noticed that more members received quilts back than are posted in the media section. Please post a picture so the groups can see all the hard work that took place during this RR. 

Got mine posted in the media section today.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use