Group5 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 143 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 7:41 PM

Thanks Karla. I'm looking forward to getting it.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 7:45 PM

Kathy, sorry I've been slow but I am making progress on your last border. I hope to have it done by the end of this week.

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 695
Kathy D replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 10:25 PM

I certainly understand.  It's been busy here, too.  I'm a board member for a high school recreational basketball league - I do all the paperwork - registrations, payments, scores, & rosters, etc.  Sure haven't been doing much sewing.  

I'm looking forward to seeing the final results - I'm kind of ready to start all over again.

Kathy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sat, Jan 25 2014 9:53 PM

Goodness, somedays it's just impossible to get on here. I hope they get QCA fixed sometime soon.

Karla, I received my quilt top. Everyone did a great job.......Thank you all! I will post a photo shortly.

Kathy, I think I was a little off in my estimating how long your last border would take me, I think I must have spent 8 or 10 hours working on it. But now it is completed and I hope you will like it, I think it finishes off your top nicely. I will package it up and send it out to you, probably Tuesday.

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 695
Kathy D replied on Sun, Jan 26 2014 2:32 PM

QCA just popped up after two days of trying.

8 - 10 hours  - WOW, now I'm really excited to see it.  I have really liked following you in this experience.

Actually, I brought each quilt to work with me to get ideas for each one.  My co-workers and friends are waiting to see the finished project as well.

Just want to tell all of you - Linda, Karla, Nana, and Jacy - that I have really grown as a quilter in this round robin.  It has been great fun - and I'm ready to start all over.

Blessings to all of you,

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 695
Kathy D replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 1:57 PM

Women of Group 5,

My quilt arrived today!

It is so beautiful that I am both speechless (which never happens) and in tears.  It is amazing with all the beautiful piecing, applique, embroidery, and even quotes from women.  The flow of the colors is perfect.  It has turned out to be the kind of quilt I would drool over in magazines and pattern books.  I can't wait to show it off!

Thank you to each of you for your part in my quilt.  You have put so much of yourselves in each part which is exactly what I was hoping for.

QCA:  Working with Linda, Karla, Nana, and Jacy has inspired me.  Thank you for your part in this gift.

Kathy

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:04 PM

Kathy, I am so glad that you liked it. I'm sorry it stalled for a while at my house. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:10 PM

Here's my completed top. It's wonderful ladies! (Kathy, see the flowers for yours on my wall)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 695
Kathy D replied on Fri, Feb 21 2014 12:09 PM

Group 5

A photo of my quilt has finally been posted.  It is in media.  Again, thank you so much.

Kathy

Page 10 of 10 (144 items) «Prev678910
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use