Kristie replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:09 PM

Lovely wedding pics

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Tue, Dec 10 2013 9:01 AM

Wow Linda I am so excited. Cant wait to see it. 

I know i live a ways from you but if you need any help or suggestion for the wedding let me know. I did all the decorations for my daughters.

Thank you all for your hard work. From the quilts I have worked on, the work each of you put into them, I am over whelmed with the talent you ladies have. 

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Tue, Dec 10 2013 8:27 PM

Debbie,

You should get it on Thursday.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,185
swedeami replied on Thu, Dec 12 2013 2:20 PM

i am sure there is a better way to do this, but i don't know how.  i am part of the round robin group but had my email hacked and lost all my info, contacts, etc.  i need to change my email from swedeami@yahoo.com to swedeami1@gmail.com.  if anyone has written to me without a response, i apologize.       karen j jones

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Dec 12 2013 3:43 PM

swedeami:

i am sure there is a better way to do this, but i don't know how.  i am part of the round robin group but had my email hacked and lost all my info, contacts, etc.  i need to change my email from swedeami@yahoo.com to swedeami1@gmail.com.  if anyone has written to me without a response, i apologize.       karen j jones

Karen J Jones,

You're not the Karen Jones in this group. Don't you know what group you're in? This RR is almost at an end. Karen Jones in Group 4 is from Alexandria, VA. I'm sorry so many of you are having website problem, email, problems, etc.  I hope I don't jinx myself, but, knock on wood----everything is working fine here. I have IE 9 and my email through bellsouth.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

swedeami:

Karen, you are in group 2 and I will send you all the info to your new gmail account. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:03 AM

Linda, and Ladies,

I recieved my quilt yesterday and I am blown away at how gorgeous it is. The work you do is amazing and makes me want to do better. Thank you so much for your attention and talent. I am blessed by your work.

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Debbie, I wasn't yanking your chain when I told you that you were going to love your hoolfless tailless horse. LOL. Just a reminder to please post a picture in the media section.

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 399
Points 5,040
Kristie replied on Sun, Dec 15 2013 11:04 AM

Debbie :

I recieved my quilt yesterday and I am blown away at how gorgeous it is. The work you do is amazing and makes me want to do better. Thank you so much for your attention and talent. I am blessed by your work.

I'm very glad that you like it. :)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 11:10 AM

Debbie,

I found the information you wanted and sent you a message.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Sat, Dec 28 2013 10:15 AM

Gini,

I am putting your quilt in the mail today. Hope it is everything you have been waiting for. Mine is so gorgeous, and I love yours. Makes me want to try a navy compass.

Have a Happy New Year.

God bless,

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 11:19 AM

Debbie :

Gini,

I am putting your quilt in the mail today. Hope it is everything you have been waiting for. Mine is so gorgeous, and I love yours. Makes me want to try a navy compass.

Have a Happy New Year.

God bless,

Hi group 4,

Debbie got her quilt. Gini's getting her's. How are all the others getting along? Just anxious!!

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 399
Points 5,040
Kristie replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:53 PM

I'm going to be finished with Karen's by the end of the week and should have it winging its way by Saturday.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:51 PM

I will finish up tomorrow and have it the mail by Thursday, Friday at the latest.  Depends on how much snow we get on the hill

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:29 PM

and now i have to take mom into the eye doctor thursday.  spokane is two hours away,  i will get the quilt in the mail if i am back in time on thursday. 

gini in north idaho

Page 10 of 12 (171 items) «Prev89101112Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use