rated by 0 users
This post has 170 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Sun, Sep 29 2013 11:52 AM

Debbie,

We have until Nov. 1st to finish and send on the 2nd border.  Take your nap, get your rest. And send  a little cool weather to So. Louisiana :).

Vacherie, Louisiana

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Sorry if I didn't say before go ahead and send whenever you're done.  I don't mind having other projects around.  If I did, I wouldn't be able to go to my basement!

Karen

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Linda, sending Kristie's top out tomorrow.  Should arrive NLT Wednesday. 

Karen

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Mon, Sep 30 2013 7:52 AM

Karen Jones:

Sorry if I didn't say before go ahead and send whenever you're done.  I don't mind having other projects around.  If I did, I wouldn't be able to go to my basement!

Karen

It'll be on its way today.  I won't wait next time (but I'll still give you warning!)  :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Sep 30 2013 10:02 PM

kristie,  your next round is on it's way,  the tracking number is:   (Deleted by Maggie)

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:45 PM

Received Kristie's center from Karen today.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Wed, Oct 2 2013 7:31 PM

Gini, got the center-  loved your addition.  Now to do some planning!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Got Mimi's center on Wednesday, and got a lot of suggestions from my quilt guild that night!

This is obviously the Mariner's Compass Round Robin - with at least 2 of us with those as centers!

Karen

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Thu, Oct 10 2013 2:57 PM

Hi ladies-

Just updating-  I'm half way done with the border and will probably finish it by the weekend. Pleased with how it is going- hopefully it will be pleasing when it returns home. :)

(Good thing that I'm early this month, because I need to work on my grandfather's 90th birthday memory quilt for the party at the beginning of next month! How do we get talked into these things?? Yikes!)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Oct 10 2013 4:33 PM

Kristie:

(Good thing that I'm early this month, because I need to work on my grandfather's 90th birthday memory quilt for the party at the beginning of next month! How do we get talked into these things?? Yikes!)

Good for you Kristie! I made 25th wedding anniversery quilts for two of my sons/wives. A lot happens in 90 years. Think you can make a quilt big enough? LOL Just kidding. Bet he'll love it  I posted my two in my gallery if you want a look.

Vacherie, Louisiana

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Fri, Oct 11 2013 7:41 AM

Thanks Linda- I'll definitely take a look.   Laying out the pictures is at this point the hardest part.  Once I figure it out, sewing it should be a piece of cake.  Thanks for sharing!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Linda, I'm ready to send you Gini's quilt if you are ready to receive!  Love experimenting with new techniques!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Mon, Oct 14 2013 12:48 PM

Karen Jones:

Linda, I'm ready to send you Gini's quilt if you are ready to receive!  Love experimenting with new techniques!

Karen,  You can send it on.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 2:22 PM

Received Gini's quilt from Karen today. All I have to say is,  WOW!!!!  It will be a challenge--but--I have an idea. Just have to find the right fabric. 

A few years ago I quilted a mariner's compass wall hanging and am using it as a window covering in our houseboat. I wish I had some of the fabric I used .  I don't think I have it in my gallery online and will try and put it there in the next few days. At the time I had not taken a picture, but have it here to wash right now and can take a picture.

Kristie's one will be going out to Debbie in a few days.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 392
Points 4,900
Kristie replied on Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:45 AM

Hi everyone!

We are headed out for the last camping trip of the season before we winterize the trailer.  So, no sewing for me this weekend (don't have any handwork ready to go).  Karen, I'll send you the next top when we get back on Tuesday.  

Hope you all stay warm and sewing this weekend!

Page 6 of 12 (171 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use