Group4 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 170 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Tue, Sep 10 2013 11:41 PM

I have my first border finished, I will mail it off to kristie when I am home on Thursday or Friday, if that's ok with her.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 391
Points 4,895
Kristie replied on Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:13 AM

gini:

I have my first border finished, I will mail it off to kristie when I am home on Thursday or Friday, if that's ok with her.

Gini, please hold onto it for another week- I like to finish the one I have before I get the next one- keeps me focused and feeling less pressured. Thanks! :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 1:07 AM

not a probelm, kristie.  i'll hold it til the first if you'ld like.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 391
Points 4,895
Kristie replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 6:09 AM

Thanks Gini-  I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Happy sewing everyone!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 9:26 AM

so Gini, I guess you are ready for a new block then? I will put in mail tomorrow if so.

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 7:15 PM

yep, i'm ready. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:37 PM

Hello Group 4,

No one's been on since Thursday, so just wanted to say I'm moving along with Karen's center. Will probably complete the first border by the end of next week. I did think I was running out of a fabric I was using, but it worked out okey and I won't have to change what I had planned.

This is football season and I don't know if anyone has grandchildren or children playing football. I have 3 grandsons playing at 3 different high schools. Also a *** granddaughter who is a cheerleader. So I have my calendar marked so that I can go to each of their games on Fridays. Try to give them each equal time. One is a freshman in high school, but he dresses out with varsity. One is a junior and one is a senior. They all play on the varsity teams. Jodi is the granddaughter and she gets to cheer during 3rd quarter at her brother's games. I really enjoy watching them play and try to make as many as I can.

Well, time to log off for the night.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 8:49 AM

Sorry did not get the block off this weekend. I will put it in the  mail this afternoon. I brought it with me to work so I wont forget.

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 10:25 AM

Just wanted to check in and say that I read the results of the survey on pages.  Was wondering if the other members of group 4 got a chance to read it also.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Not sure which survey you are referring to. can you provide a link?

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 1:26 PM

Karen Jones:

Not sure which survey you are referring to. can you provide a link?

Karen Jones - Maggie sent out a PM (private message) to the members with a few questions just to see how is everyone doing and some feedback. You should have a 'conversation' called "centers and borders". . She read through the answers and concerns and Made an informative page. Which you can read through it. Go to Round Robin home page on the right click ' pages' than you will see the survey. I hope it helps.

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 510

Iremember getting the survey and answering, just couldn't figure out where the results were.  thanks!

Now that I finished my mystery quilt class, I'll be able to finish my border!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 391
Points 4,895
Kristie replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 4:45 PM

Thanks for pointing out the results-  I didn't realize the results would be published. Good reminders... hopefully everyone will take it in good spirit.

I'm finally finished with my projects for my guild's quilt show and now I'm working on Gini's border.  Good news... I know what I want to do.  Bad (but good ) news - I have to do a little shopping at my LQS.  Oh darn. :)

Have a good week ladies!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 41
Points 705
Debbie replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 9:21 AM

Gini,

I was reading the survey and wondered if you had any problems with my block? Since this is my 1st RR I want to make sure I am doing things right.

And Linda, The border I added to yours is 2 1/2 inchs do you want it larger than that? I can add a double border to make it 5 inchs.

Sorry I just want to make this a very positive event for myself and well as ya'll.

Debbie

Rhome, Texas

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 2:04 PM

Debbie,

We're good. The next one will add a bigger one.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Page 4 of 12 (171 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use