Group3 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 164 Replies | 7 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 740
bdsagek replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 7:37 PM

Roxana:
Would you know where I might find a Chihuahua pattern?

There's one on craftsy and a few others available on the web.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 11:25 PM

bdsagek:

Roxana:
Would you know where I might find a Chihuahua pattern?

There's one on craftsy and a few others available on the web.

Thanks... I'll look some more. Yours was great....

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 512
Points 10,120
Judi replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 11:57 PM

I posted in the media section this afternoon.  I always have a problem as I use my iPad to get pictures right side up.  It finally appeared that way when I read it on my iPad. I just hope it came out all right.  

I can't wait to get it quilted. I am taking a longarm class Monday and hope to be able to figure out enough to geometric started.

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 512
Points 10,120
Judi replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 11:59 PM

Kerry, is there a site that I can use to be able to make out Weimaraner, half Lab and out a RED standard poodle!  Her red color is like sn Irish setter. Snd since it is still s bit rare, there are no things that I can find! 

Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 740
bdsagek replied on Thu, Jan 9 2014 5:32 AM

Judi:

Kerry, is there a site that I can use to be able to make out Weimaraner, half Lab and out a RED standard poodle!  Her red color is like sn Irish setter. Snd since it is still s bit rare, there are no things that I can find! 

There is a You Tube on making pet portraits from photographs - that might be a good start :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Sat, Jan 11 2014 3:28 PM

Bonita, it's on its way!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Sat, Jan 11 2014 3:33 PM

Oh good!!! I'm excited to see it.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Tue, Jan 14 2014 12:13 PM

Bonita:

Oh good!!! I'm excited to see it.

According to the tracking it made it to Atlanta yesterday. I would think you would get it today but they haven't updated for today. I can hardly wait for you to get it! Excitement in the air! :-)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Tue, Jan 14 2014 6:43 PM

Roxana, not here today maybe tomorrow. I'll have to make a run by my house tomorrow with the kids in tow. Their Mother is working a double shift so that means me too. i don't want it to set out to long if it doesn't fit in my box. All though my letter carrier is very good at making it fit. LOL

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Tue, Jan 14 2014 7:05 PM

Bonita:

Roxana, not here today maybe tomorrow. I'll have to make a run by my house tomorrow with the kids in tow. Their Mother is working a double shift so that means me too. i don't want it to set out to long if it doesn't fit in my box. All though my letter carrier is very good at making it fit. LOL

It fit in my mail box and my DH says ours is small. The tracking number lasts lists Atlanta as of yesterday and says it is in transit. I'll keep watching that number if I can.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,560
Points 23,665
Susie replied on Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:11 AM

I will be HOME this evening FINALLY!  and will be able to really get some progress on Roxana's top.  I struggled with it because it just didn't want to talk to me...but I have a plan that seems to be working.  I should be able to have it done by the end of the weekend.!

Sorry to be the straggler this time around...that move really took a lot out of me!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 3:59 PM

Susie, no apologies necessary. Take your time and it'll get done. I'm anxious but as the mother of four adult children, I can assure you that I can be patient.

Bonita, on the other hand, where are you? Your mail was delivered two hours ago? LOL! I can't wait to hear!! (As I am sure everyone else in the group would like to hear as well!)

Let this be a lesson to us all. DON'T mail ANY package without a TRACKING NUMBER! It took the top a week to reach Bonita. It went from Arkansas to Georgia to another facility in Georgia back to Arkansas and finally to Bonita! 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,771
Points 67,150
Bonita replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 6:37 PM

Roxana:

Bonita, on the other hand, where are you? Your mail was delivered two hours ago? LOL! I can't wait to hear!! (As I am sure everyone else in the group would like to hear as well!)

Roxana, I didn't get home until after 4:30, was still watching the DGDs. Found it in front of my door, was so excited to get it. Boy Roxana you sure wrapped it well. LOL

Ladies I absolutely love it. Everyone did such a great job. I have it spread out on the sofa and can't stop looking at it. As soon as I get back over to DD house I'll take a picture and post it in the media. No place big enough here in my small apt to hang it up. This has been one of the best RR groups anyone could ask for. Thanks again Group # 3.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 6:41 PM

Bonita:
Roxana, I didn't get home until after 4:30, was still watching the DGDs. Found it in front of my door, was so excited to get it. Boy Roxana you sure wrapped it well. LOL

Guess that's a good thing since it did so much traveling to get to you! LOL! Glad you like it.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 512
Points 10,120
Judi replied on Fri, Jan 17 2014 10:05 PM

I could not believe the difference in the time two packages took to reach Roxana and Susie!  I mailed them at the same time, same post office!  Roxana received hers in three days and I got email updates.  Susie's took a week(priority was supposed to be three days as the first email stated). It seemed it never left NJ sorting until the 5th day!  

Susie, i you received the top?  The PO email stated it was delivered.  

Page 10 of 11 (165 items) «Prev7891011Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use