Group3 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 164 Replies | 7 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 740
bdsagek replied on Tue, Aug 27 2013 3:08 PM

FYI - Yes my clock will be ready and in the mail by the weekend.  If people only wrote on this thread everyone would see the responses  - I seem to be answering a number of individual emails all asking the same questions.

This was my block this morning - it is actually almost complete now - sorry about the angle- no idea how to fix that.

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,547
Points 23,385
Susie replied on Tue, Aug 27 2013 3:39 PM

I am HOPING that mine will be on its way to Roxana this evening.  I need to stop by the post office to get the envelopes.  Roxana--as we discussed, the HSTs will be in the same envelope...and I'll make sure to include a return one, too.

I'm so excited about this!

I also have a very strong reaction to scents.  I don't have any pets (unless you count kids/grandkids) or smokers in my home.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Tue, Aug 27 2013 3:44 PM

I am hoping to have mine in the mail by Tuesday. We had a family loss this weekend that has knocked back my timing. This deadline just jumped at me!  I will try for Saturday mailing. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Tue, Aug 27 2013 8:14 PM

BTW, Please correct the spelling of my name.  REISS  It was misspelled on the email.

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Judi, thanks for letting us know about the spelling.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your family loss. Loss of anyone, friend or family, can be a very stressful and emotional time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,733
Points 66,630
Bonita replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 5:09 PM

Roxanna, your center came today. I'll put it on the wall and wait for the lightbulb to go on. Maybe it will tell me what it wants.LOL Thanks for the gift, I love it.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 2:58 PM

Bonita:

Roxanna, your center came today. I'll put it on the wall and wait for the lightbulb to go on. Maybe it will tell me what it wants.LOL Thanks for the gift, I love it.

Susie, I'll ditto everything Bonita just said about mine!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 2:59 PM

Judi:

I am hoping to have mine in the mail by Tuesday. We had a family loss this weekend that has knocked back my timing. This deadline just jumped at me!  I will try for Saturday mailing. 

Judi, sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and yours.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,547
Points 23,385
Susie replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 3:31 PM

Roxana--I'm glad that it made it safely!  Have fun with it!  My brother will love whatever is done :)

Judi--No worries my dear.  If you need an extra week, please take it and don't stress about it.  The early rounds really don't take much time, so it's ok if you need a bit longer.

I'm so very excited about it!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:02 PM

Susie:

I'm so very excited about it!

I'm excited too. Can't you feel those ideas bouncing around in my head?! This is going to be SO much fun!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,733
Points 66,630
Bonita replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:18 PM

Judi, sorry to hear about your loss.

Kerry, I mailed my center to you today.  Due to the Monday holiday it should be there on Tues. Happy sewing.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 30 2013 9:36 AM

I put my block together yesterday, but I don't particularly like my color choice.  In fact, I just don't like it at all.  So I plan on putting together another block tonite and tomorrow.  I definitely will get the block into the mail by Tuesday if not tomorrow. 

the fabrics looked so good when I just pulled them.  POOH!

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Sat, Aug 31 2013 12:10 PM

Judi:

BTW, Please correct the spelling of my name.  REISS  It was misspelled on the email.

Judi - sorry for the misspell! 

Zsofia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Wed, Sep 4 2013 12:16 PM

Just checking in before I head to my retreat. Still thinking on that fabulous center I am going to border. I'm taking a picture of it with me to retreat. See you all next week!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 487
Points 9,680
Judi replied on Wed, Sep 4 2013 3:53 PM

I received Kerry's block yesterday and spent yesterday afternoon just thinking of what might work. I remembered some hand dyed strips I bought at a quilt show that were different values of the same color. Wow!  I loved the way the colors looked but then had to figure how to use them!  I got it!  I guess Kerry that you will have to wait!  

I mailed out my center this morning. Sorry for the delay. I have spent the past few days working on the Garden of Reflection's 9/11 Remembrance program. Please take a minute to look at the website. 9-11memorialgarden.org.  It is only 6 minutes from my home and honors not only the 18 Bucks County people but every name is etched in the outer ring. It is PA's official memorial and designed and built by the families of the 8 Lower Makefield victims and the 10 from the rest of Bucks County. 

Page 2 of 11 (165 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use