Group2 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Kathy and Deb,

it seems our group is having some problems with centers.  Bethany has not responded to any of my messages to date. Karen had her email hacked and had to change addresses so it took her a while to get things back together. I'm not sure if she has any tops. I have not heard from Deb. Gee, this didn't go very well. I will send cards to Bethany, Karen and Deb tomorrow.

it looks like our group is tegu only one having trouble with returning tops. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Jan 15 2014 5:05 AM

Maggfie, this should probably be private but since you are having so many problems it seems okay to post here.  I am having so many problems with the site, I just decided to go for it since I was "in".  

I have been doing research and found a Bethany Lecain living at  "edited"

This just might be who you are trying to find..she is between 40-45 years old.

Hope this helps and you can get some answers.  I know I have been very spotty in contact and you all have done me a great favor, but I don't want to see anyone lose their center.

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Kathy, thanks for the info. I edited out Bethany's private info. That type of info is always in a pm. I found three tops with Karen. She lost her job and has been handling her sister's cancer so she is dropping out. I will be sending her a pre-paid flat rate box so she can send the tops to me for finishing and distribution. I sent a pm to Deb and asked her not to send any more tops to Karen. It would have been helpful if Karen had let us know she was having difficulty in November or December instead of letting the tops accumulate with her. We still have two tops unaccounted for and I can only assume they are now with Deb.  It will all work out but it may be a couple of more months before the tops are returned to their owners. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Tue, Jan 21 2014 8:13 PM

I have no tops, but i figured that is because Debbie didn't have one to do the month of December... I do have pictures of the ones that came my way and I worked on if that would help. 

Deb

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Jan 22 2014 9:32 AM

Maggie, if one of the tops you receive is mine, I do not expect you to finish it, you have already done so much for me!  Just send it on to me and I will finish it.  I know personal stuff should be in a pm but this site has been giving me fits and most of the time I cannot even get in.  I am not going to be renewing my membership due to their on going problems which is a shame as there are really great gals on here and it has been fun in the groups.

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Sat, Jan 25 2014 10:20 PM

Just so everyone knows on Group 2, I received a top from Bethany last week, it is Deb's and has Maggie's border on it.  Bethany sent a card and said she didn't get a border on so thought it best to send it on. she still has one top, she's half way through putting a border on it.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Deb, Debbie has yours and she will send it to me after her border. I'll put another border on it and send it home. 😊. Some of us stay the course no matter what. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Kathy:

Maggie, if one of the tops you receive is mine, I do not expect you to finish it, you have already done so much for me!  Just send it on to me and I will finish it.  I know personal stuff should be in a pm but this site has been giving me fits and most of the time I cannot even get in.  I am not going to be renewing my membership due to their on going problems which is a shame as there are really great gals on here and it has been fun in the groups.

Kathy, I'm starting to wonder myself about the site. However I did find if I clear my internet cache and type in the URL it lets me in. I discovered it yesterday after getting error messages all day. I thought I'd try it and sure enough it worked.  I'm not sure the browsers are refreshing the site so when you input from cache it takes you back to previous error. Hmmmm. Anyway, Karen has yours and I'm sending her a prepaid flat rate. She has three tops and wasn't able to add a border to any. Unfortunately she didn't tell me she was in trouble until I asked and the blocks had bottlenecked. Oh well, life goes on. LOL  Zsofia is going to add a border to one of the tops. I will take care of the rest.  And I have plans for yours. ROTFL I'll get 'er done. 😉

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055

Deb and Debbie, sent you both PMs. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Wed, Jan 29 2014 10:39 AM

Maggie - you can send me another one and I can add another border.  I've only done 2, II think.  Have had 2 months without a center so I can do an extra border if needed.  let me know.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 6:27 AM

Maggie, most of my problems are within the site.  Once I get here it says my info is incorrect or it won't let me into one of my groups, or once I am in, it won't let me do anything.  Just weird and crazy stuff.  I am not sure about that internet cache thing, you might be over my head on that one.

ts kinda of scarry as to whats in your plans for me if you are ROTFL  :)

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 11:23 AM

Kathy - I have same problems with QCA.  Got renewal notice and haven't decided whether renewing or not.  If you not a member you can still on groups, right? I thought I ahad before I joined.  Just frustrated with it but keep checking.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 7:51 PM

Debbie:

Kathy - I have same problems with QCA.  Got renewal notice and haven't decided whether renewing or not.  If you not a member you can still on groups, right? I thought I ahad before I joined.  Just frustrated with it but keep checking.  

Debbie - you can be a member and use the site without paying anything. The membership covers the "extras" on the site (when you are able to get on) and the Easy Quilts magazine, free patterns and some other things. Hope it helps.

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 5:27 PM

I would be more than happy to add another border to a center.. this was lots of fun and challenging for me. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 5:32 PM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine I did not get a PM from you on  Jan 28... just thought you would like to know

Page 12 of 14 (199 items) «Prev1011121314Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use