rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 11 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Wed, Dec 4 2013 6:29 PM

Karen, 

Please don't get mad but this round is taking me a little longer than expected.. But I did design my own block and had to make 4 different mock ups to get the look i wanted :). Now that I got this done it should be out on Monday. I am so proud of myself with this one.

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 7:55 AM

Just catching up on where this group is, I do not have a center at this time and have forgotten who is sending to me(it's written down in sewing room but too lazy to go look).  Anyways, whoever it is you can send to me, I'm ready!  gosh, seems like forever since I worked on a center.  time is getting away from me here lately!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Debbie, Bethany send to you but I haven't spoken to her in forever. I sent your quilt to her on the 4th but haven't heard from her yet. It seems some people are unable to access this site and have totally become frustrated. I don't know if Bethany is one. I do remember that you may go one moth without a block because we rearranged things when we added in Deb and then Kathy needed to withdraw. Also, one month you would get two quilt tops (which I think you've already done). 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

I checked Bethany's activity and she hasn't posted since October 3. I know she was swamped doing her long arm quilting but ....  I will try to call her today. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 4:41 PM

Karen,

Just sent out the center as promised, since Mondays are the only night I get done with work early enough to go to the post office.  I can't wait to see all of these done.

Deb

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Mon, Dec 9 2013 8:05 PM

Wow, enjoying this month off, without a center to work on.  Been trying to finish the quilt for my boss' retirement, still have some quilting to do and then binding. Then need to finish 14 stockings.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Debbie, sounds like you could use this downtime to finish all your projects. I go back to the office tomorrow and will check your quilt top delivery to Bethany. I left my tracking info at the office. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:24 PM

Finished my stockings (posted pics on another thread)and need to go buy thread to finish boss' quilt.  Last day is two weeks away so still have time.  How's everyone doing with the centers?  Everyone ready for Christmas? 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:06 PM

Just wanted to take a moment out to wish everyone a very Merry CHristmas!  I will be going to my son's but am not sure how easy this holiday is going to be for me.  But I am trying to think positive and keep my spirits up as I know my DH would want that. Hope you all have a Blessed Holiday with your love ones!

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:39 AM

Just wanted to let everyone here know I wish them a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Looking forward in having time off of work to do some heavy duty quilting!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We traveled so I'm completely exhausted. I'm so relieved to come home from work and do NOTHING!  It won't last because I'll get bored in a few days but for now I'm just going to enjoy and catchup on QCA. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Fri, Jan 3 2014 7:04 AM

Thought I would check in and see how everyone survived Christmas and New Year's.  it's been a week since any posts and I was wondering how things were going?  looking forward to getting the next center, I do have 6 tops to be quilted but could do with something new to work on, like a center.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Debbie, I have tried to reach Bethany without success. I'm at a loss as to what has happened. We did not get a phone number or email address for her. Hmmm. I hope she is okay. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 8:50 PM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
Debbie, I have tried to reach Bethany without success. I'm at a loss as to what has happened. We did not get a phone number or email address for her. Hmmm. I hope she is okay. 

Maggie, I sent her a card today to see if she's okay and asked her to return my center to me, if she still has it.  Gosh, I really wanted to see what ya'll did with that.  always wanted a patriotic quilt.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, Jan 11 2014 8:48 AM

Haven't been able to get on here for a while now, so wanted to say Happy New Year!

Maggie, Iknow you were continuing with my center after my husband passed away and I wondered where it might be now.  I think I sent you my new Las Vegas address after I moved, if not, let me know and I will pm it to you.  Thanks to all of you ladies!

Kathy

Page 11 of 14 (199 items) «Prev910111213Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use