Group2 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 13,170

At great grandma's house. Aren't they cute?

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 1:57 PM

Maggie,

Love the pictures. They're so cute. You did a great job with the costumes.

Vacherie, Louisiana

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,801
Points 67,540
Bonita replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 6:00 PM

Maggie your DGDare so cute. You did a wonderful job on the costumes.

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 13,170

Linda and Bonita, thanks!  I'm pretty partial to them. We have fun each year with costumes. I pick the costume to make every other year (which is a surprise to the girls). The other years they get to choose (sometimes grandma is enthusiastic and sometimes not). LOL

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 26,445
Debbie replied on Sat, Nov 9 2013 8:42 AM

Wow!  no one has posted since Nov began!  still have Maggie's center on my wall but no ideas have percolated to the old brain.  not sure what I'm going to do with hers.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Sat, Nov 9 2013 10:08 AM

Karen, sent the center to you sorry it was so late.. but I work past the time the post office is closed:( should be there tuesday

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 26,445
Debbie replied on Fri, Nov 15 2013 1:39 PM

well, Maggie, I finished the border on your center and I sure hope you like it.  I just couldn't think what to do.  

Deb - just let me know when you are ready for it, I'll definitely mail on Nov 25 if I don't hear from you before because we are going to Denver for Thanksgiving - our DS will be having 16 of us at dinner - joint her family and ours.  Should be loads of fun!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:47 AM

Finally I am back!  All moved into new digs but I think it may be months before I can sew again.  Trying to unpack and find places for everything is worse than packing in the first place.  I have sent Maggie my new address and have changed my email address in my profile, but I am not getting any messages from QCA, don't know what is happening there.

It has been a whirlwind 6 weeks and I cannot believe all the changes that have occurred in my life in that short time span.  But it sounds like you girls have kept really busy and I am glad to see that it appears Debbie is healing well.  God is good!  Have I told you all how much I appreciate your continuing with my center!  What a fantastic group of ladies!  Now that I am all the way across country in Nevada, am I close to anyone?  Imagine just having to go out and find all new quilt shops!:)

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:15 AM

Almost done on the one I am working on.... took a little longer than I expected but designing a quilt square is not something I do every day. and I had to make 2 mock ups before I liked the way it looked. So when ever you are ready to send. I will take then I can put on design wall and ponder until the light bulb goes off. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,578
Points 26,445
Debbie replied on Thu, Nov 21 2013 8:13 AM

Deb - I will get it ready then to send on Mon before we fly out Tues for Denver.  will PM you the tracking info when I send it.  we're expecting some bad weather this weekend so hopefully it will all be gone by Mon.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Mon, Nov 25 2013 7:47 PM

Maggie, did you get my PM with all my new information?

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 13,170

Kathy:

Imagine just having to go out and find all new quilt shops!:)

Hahaha Kathy. What a hardship to locate all new quilt stores. 😃 You need a little joy in your life so shop till you drop!  Hugs

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 13,170

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I've been preoccupied with family stuff so I've been off line for a long time. After traveling for six weekends in a row I told family I was too tired to come to Thanksgiving. However, I put out an open invitation for anyone to travel to my house. Menu: Turkey TV dinners. Gee, no takers, hmmmm. Hahaha. I am traveling three weekends in December so I needed a break. I'm always the one who travels since it's easier to have me travel than ask five families to travel to me. 😁 

Debbie, I see you got past your creative block since you sent the quilt forward to Deb. I hope everyone else is moving along. I finally finished my border for Debbie's quilt and love it. I sure hope you like it too, Debbie. I will be sending it to Bethany on Monday. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:18 AM

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my son and his family in San Diego.  And his Mother and Father-in-law took me on an all day explorations of quilt shops in the San Diego area.  It was tough, but I did it:)

Hope you all had a Blessed Day.....do you have a lot of Turkey TV dinners left over Maggie?

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,035
Points 13,170

Kathy, hahaha, since no takers I didn't have to load up on TV dinners. What a relief because I truly dislike turkey and most TV dinners. ;-)

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 35
Page 10 of 14 (199 items) «Prev89101112Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use