Group2 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Debbie, so glad to hear from you. I did track you down via your posts so I knew you were home. Don't look too hard at the top on your design wall those killer pain meds might really get your creative juices running. LOL. Fantasia turned out to be a masterpiece due to good drugs. ROTFL. So glad you are up to checking in. I was really worried. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Sat, Oct 5 2013 8:39 AM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
Fantasia turned out to be a masterpiece due to good drugs.
ok, to make sure my pain-killer induced brain is understanding correctly - I have your center?  I LOVE IT!!! a few ideas floating but nothing has stuck yet/  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Debbie, you should have Bethany's center. The mailing list should be Maggie to Bethany, Bethany to Kathy, Kathy to Debbie, Debbie to Deb, Deb to Karen, Karen to Maggie.

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Tue, Oct 8 2013 12:54 PM

maggie, i'm sure glad you're keeping track of who's on first. 

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Well Gini, I had to look up the mailing order. After my week last week I wasn't even sure my name was Maggie. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 5:46 PM

Let me tell you the center with the first border that came in the mail last week WOW. I really hope I can keep up to these standards. I have had it on the design wall and have changed my mind 3 times as to what I am going to do :) But I am blonde and I can do that. I noticed someone else had troubles logging on last week, so did I. Wondering if it is me, my computer or server? Well just wanted to drop in and let you know I am alive.

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 330

I just keep looking and looking but haven't started anything yet.  I have a busy weeekend and probally won't get to quilt again until Tuesday.  So I am hoping to decide what to do so I can do it on Tuesday. 

It's been a tough time for our little group.  I hope everyone is finding strength and peace.  I know quilting can be a wonderful escape. and finishing something even if it is just a pile of ironing can do wonders for ones well being.  

You are all in my prayers.

Bethany Jane

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Deb:

Let me tell you the center with the first border that came in the mail last week WOW. I really hope I can keep up to these standards. I have had it on the design wall and have changed my mind 3 times as to what I am going to do :) But I am blonde and I can do that. I noticed someone else had troubles logging on last week, so did I. Wondering if it is me, my computer or server? Well just wanted to drop in and let you know I am alive.

Deb, isn't it fun opening up those packages?  

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Bethany, you are so sweet. Sometimes life just gives us a good kick in the pants. Some kicks are harder than others, as you well know from your recent loss. It took me 5 days to get back to sewing but I am slowly coming back around. I will be sending our little group a PM today so check your messages. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

I received Debbie's quilt top this week. I hung it on the design wall and within a couple of hours I knew what to do. I just love it when things come together. I have to start and finish two little Halloween costumes this weekend but after that I'll be on a roll. Hahaha

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 445
Deb replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 3:28 PM

oh yes it was fun..... but not as much fun as the shopping for the perfect border fabric and getting so many good ideas from the quilt stores. Looking forward in completing this one! I am so nervous hoping I do it justice. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

Deb, I'm sure your border will enhance it. Remember, this is supposed to be fun. It's the thought that counts. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Oct 15 2013 5:17 AM

Debbie, I mailed Maggie's center to you the end of last week and forgot to write down the tracking number.  I just pray it gets to you with no problems.  I have to thank everyone in this group for being so understanding during my life events.  It has been a whirlwind 10 days but I have come to the conclusion this is God's plans so ithas to be right.

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,485
Points 24,770
Debbie replied on Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:52 AM

Kathy:
Debbie, I mailed Maggie's center to you the end of last week and forgot to write down the tracking number.  I just pray it gets to you with no problems. 

Kathy - wanted to put your mind at ease, I received Maggie's center yesterday so I have top centers - Maggie's and Bethany Jane's.  

I have to thank everyone in this group for being so understanding during my life events.  It has been a whirlwind 10 days but I have come to the conclusion this is God's plans so ithas to be right.

Girl, you are so right, this is God's plan and He holds us in His hands so just follow Him and life will be great!  May not be what we want it to be, but God won't steer us wrong!  Wishing you all the best from here out and keep in touch.  we'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,105

We are a good group. We are compassionate and strong and full of heart! 💓

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 8 of 14 (199 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use