rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Bethany Jane:

Hi Maggie,

I didn't realize I would have to have both borders done by the 1st but I am going to push for a strong finish on Saturday.

Best regards,

Bethany

Bethany, we only have one border due a month. I sent Karen's early but it isn't due for you to mail until November 1. The reason I have another center is because Deb joined our group. I had her send me her center so I could see where she might fit in best. That means this pass will have two center for me and next Month's pass will have two for you and so on if we are going to complete by our deadline. Deb will get her first center to work on when Debbie mails to her tomorrow. That means Karen won't have a top to work on in October but will have two in January. If you can think of a better way to merge Deb into the group I am open to any suggestions. Kathy will have two for November and Debbie will have two in December. Deb will get her two in January also if I've done my passes correctly. LOL

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 2:39 PM

Maggie, that will work for me because I will be all moved by November.  As time comes closer to 10/15 I will PM you my new address so that you can notify the group.  Thanks, Kathy

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,608
Points 27,090
Debbie replied on Tue, Sep 24 2013 7:51 PM

I'm mailing Kathy's center to Deb tomorrow.  Kathy can mail to me anytime, my DH will be home and can get it. I'll let it inspire me on the design board till I'm feeling well enough to work on it. may be the last week in Oct but I'll do my best to get it done before Nov 1st.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Kathy, thanks for responding and I'm glad it fell in November for you. I don't want to stress any of our group out so we will just go with the flow. LOL

Debbie, we will all be thinking of you. It would be nice if your DH would let us know how the surgery goes. Just an email say "she's good."  See, I'm optimistic already. Ivegot you sewing next week. ROTFL

i'll pm you my email just in case he feels like letting us know. 

{{{Hugs}}}

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 5:01 PM

Prayers for you for a successful surgery tomorrow and a rapid recovery!

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Sep 25 2013 5:01 PM

Sorry, that message was for Debbie

Kathy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 26 2013 11:06 AM

Debbie

Prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, Sep 28 2013 1:57 PM

Debbie, I am praying that all went well for you and that you are almost on your way home.

I wanted to let you know that I am sending Bethany Jane's center to you today but I think I probably missed the pick up and it won't go out until Monday.

However, the Tracking # is (deleted by Maggie). 

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Good morning all!  Did everyone get round one tops in the mail by yesterday?  Most of us sent prior to the deadline but I just wanted to check in with everyone.   I am just finishing Deb's center but did not rush with it because Bethany already has Karen's center.  This is Bethany's month for two tops. 😉. Has anyone heard from Debbie. She should be home by now. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:21 AM

No word from Debbie, hope she is well.

Maggie, I noticed you deleted the Tracking# U sent to Debbie.  Are we not supposed to supply tracking numbers?  I hope you kept it incase anything happens because I didn't write it down anywhere...my bad!

Kathy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Kathy, yes I did keep it. We should only send sensitive information via PMs. It's too easy for the "not so nice" people to gather information about us and use it for "not so nice" purposes. 😉 

Group 2:  Debbie has posted on a forum called "off topic" under a thread called "my surgery."  I finally went to her name and searched for recent posts by her. She is hurting, DH is not reading her mind, and she's frustrated. Sound familiar?  😉  Her recovery might take a bit longer than she hoped for but I'm just glad she's home and recuperating. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,608
Points 27,090
Debbie replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 2:10 PM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:
Good morning all!  Did everyone get round one tops in the mail by yesterday?  Most of us sent prior to the deadline but I just wanted to check in with everyone.   I am just finishing Deb's center but did not rush with it because Bethany already has Karen's center.  This is Bethany's month for two tops. 😉. Has anyone heard from Debbie. She should be home by now. 

I'm still kicking!  didn't get to come home till Mon pm, ended up with a low blood count and they gave me 2 qts of blood; then had problems getting everything working correctly(you know how they want u to have a BM first); got home and Tuesday my legs started swelling up something awful plus I was running a low grade fever so DH took me up to the ER last night and they ran all kinds of tests on me - blood cultures, EKG, ultra sound on my legs to ck for blood clots and xRayed my chest.  gave me a sweet pain killer directly in the IV they started.  I used my cPap and slept pretty good for 6 hours.  

will be feeling so much better in a few days when the bandages come off (adhesive LOVES me and sticks terribly)  and hopefully legs will retreat back to normal.  

I did receive the next center and WOW! WOW!  it's on my design wall and I'm letting my thoughts perculate on what to do with it.  who has the journal?  it was not in te package so want to be sure.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 2:57 PM

Debbie, there was no journal per se but I did include Bethany's email to me and then a small letter from me to Bethany to explain my thinking.  I also put a note in the package explaining this.  Perhaps it is still in the envelope.

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 330

I am having trouble with the QCA website again.  Sometimes it lets me on (today) Some times not (the last 3 days)

I mailed Maggies center with my added border to Kathy.  Of course the the tracking number is on my computer at work. I will try to send it via PM tomorrow.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,041
Points 13,270

Kathy, is there anything we can do for you?  Our hearts go out to you for your loss.  It must be really hard. We will figure out something with the RR so don't give it a second thought. {{{HUGS}}}

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 7 of 14 (199 items) «Prev56789Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use