Group1 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 162 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,391
Points 19,270

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so slow. I just got home from a week in Oregon. I got Zsofia's center from Lily. I will be looking at it everyday until I can figure out the perfect border. It is so so cool.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Thu, Nov 14 2013 7:31 PM

Nikki:
OK I have gotten the last center done and it will be in the mail Tuesday morning! Zsofia, I will get the shipping information and tracking number to you tomorrow :) Thank you all for being patient with me :)

Nikki - How are you doing? Didn't hear from you. Did you send the top out yet? Just wondering...

Zsofia

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 74
Points 740

I hope everyone is having a good holiday.  I ate way too much food.  I will be sending Melissa's center on by Tuesday at the latest.  It is done but hubby isn't going to town until then.  I will PM Lily the tracking number.  Have a great day! 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Sat, Nov 30 2013 2:10 PM
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I gobbled until I wobbled...haha Just checking in, I am almost done with this center and ready for the next one! So excited and cant wait until I get to see the end results of all these beautiful quilts in the making!
K. Nikki Wells, Idaho Falls, ID
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,225
Yuriko replied on Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:05 PM
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Ate too much as always.  Then went shopping at night.  Walmart was a madhouse at 6 pm.  Macy's was not as frenzied but still very crowded at 8 pm. 

Finished the border for Nikki's center and sent it yesterday.  Much thanks to KimSue for helping me with the border.  Will send a PM to Melissa with the tracking number.

Looking forward to the next center.
Lily
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,225
Yuriko replied on Mon, Dec 2 2013 9:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

Got Melissa's center today.  Wow!  It's beautiful!  And the borders are all gorgeous!  Going to hang in on my design wall and I hope I can get ideas soon because Christmas time is a busy time.  All four kids are coming come for the holidays.  I expanded my sewing room to my oldest son's bedroom and using my oldest daughter's bedroom as my scrapbook room.  Where am I going to put everything?????

Lily 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,391
Points 19,270

Hi everyone - I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a little behind. I was out of town the first week of November and now have been very ill for 2 weeks. I am working very diligently but the going is slow. So sorry to everyone for being behind. Nikki, I will ship the next top as soon as I'm finished. Sorry.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,225
Yuriko replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 11:39 AM

Take it easy.  Your health is soooooo important.  Hope you feel better soon.  :)

Lily

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Fri, Dec 6 2013 6:08 PM

Melissa- I'm a little behind too. And as Lily posted earlier your health is more important. So please take care of yourself and sew just as much as feels good. Hope you 'bounce' back quickly.

Zsofia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,391
Points 19,270

OK Nikki - I sent Zsofia's center out to you today. I sent you the tracking number by PM. You should be getting the package on Friday but the post office is soooooo slow these days. Anyway, be on the lookout for it.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Thu, Dec 12 2013 8:45 PM

Hello - just checking in. I have been too busy to check the group. I hope all of you are doing great and keeping warm. It's been too cold here,  perfect sewing weather though.

Nikki did you send KimSue's top out yet?

Keep warm everyone! and get ready for the last border!!

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Fri, Dec 13 2013 9:19 AM
KimSue's top goes out tomorrow, once I get the tracking number I will send that to you. Christmas time almost upon us girls :) Who is ready? I am not...just buying for the grand kids this year! Finally snowed here, but the heat has been non-existant! The temps have been in the negatives...brrrr
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:40 PM

Nikki:
KimSue's top goes out tomorrow, once I get the tracking number I will send that to you. Christmas time almost upon us girls :) Who is ready? I am not...just buying for the grand kids this year! Finally snowed here, but the heat has been non-existant! The temps have been in the negatives...brrrr

Thx for the info Nikki. I sent my packages out but didn't shop much for the kids yet. We will go shopping on Sunday. I ordered things online too so I think I'm in good shape. Now I just have to clean my sewing room and count my UFOs and look through boxes to check top I cut the fabric for but never finished...

zsofia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 634
Points 16,160
Zsofia replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 6:11 AM

Nikki - the tracking still says you didn't send the package out yet!! Is everything ok there? I sent you a PM.

zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Wed, Dec 25 2013 5:47 PM
Group, Merry Christmas So sorry for my slowness...I understand you are all frustrated with me...Life handed me too many curveballs this year...between me getting serious ill, my ex passing away with my son as his only family member I had to pause to help deal with burying him and with that it made my grief only double this holiday season with the passing of my oldest son eight years ago. As requested by Zsofia I will be sending both quilts out with or without being finished. Sorry I feel as a failure in all aspects...I have bought material, but now I can't finish what I started, but I guess thats life. Nothing is open today, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Is that OK with you Zsofia????
Page 9 of 11 (163 items) «Prev7891011Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use