Group1 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 162 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:14 PM

Hello Melissa, KimSue , Lily and Nikki - sorry for MIA but I have  a few crazy weeks behind me. And I must confess I was ready to put Melissa's block in the mail this morning instead I messed up really bad and I have to fix her border. What happened was I decided in the morning to finish up a character costume for my son. And while I cut fabric somehow Melissa's block got under my fabric and cut into the border. Luckily I cut in the border I put on so mow I have to fix it. I have to take off 2 sides. I'm going to fix it tomorrow and put it in the mail on Saturday. Sorry for being late I feel really dumb making this mistake.

Thats being said I hope all of you are well and ready for the next border. We had a rainy Halloween. I mean it was pouring at the beginning of our walk. My kids loved it I just wanted to get home :).

Zsofia

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:20 PM

Lily - isn't that interesting how a RR can change your thinking. Now I catch myself buying magazines just because I liked some quilt borders in it. It is truly a great experience to follow through and complete 4different borders!

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:34 PM
Hello all! I have had some upsetting last couple of weeks with sick kids, parents and grandparents...This weekend I will hopefully get some much needed quilting in! I should have the center mailed out to Zsofia no later than Monday. I will PM you the tracking number just as soon as I print out the label. Hope you all are having a safe and sweet Halloween!
K. Nikki Wells, Idaho Falls, ID
  • Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

Life happens gals, don't stress over it. Just enjoy the ride. Same being said for the RR. As long as your group knows what's going on everyone is good. Hope this week brings calm to your households. 💓

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 12:29 PM

Maggie - thanks for checking in on us! :) I fixed Melissa's top I had to make some modifications but it's done and I like it how it turned out after the "big upset". KimSue my package is going to your way on Monday I'll pm you the tracking.

Zsofia

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,225
Yuriko replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 5:18 PM

Hi KimSue,

I got Nikki's center yesterday.  I've got it hanging on my design wall and waiting for some ideas...

Lily

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:58 PM

KimSue my csak age should be there on Thursday!! I sent you a PM with tracking.

Zsofia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 74
Points 740

I got the package today!  It is quite lovely.  I adore the colors and Melissa did a fantastic center.  It is hanging on my wall waiting for inspiration to strike.  I can't wait to get started.  This is going to be fun! 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 6:11 AM

KimSue - I'm glad it got there so fast ! Have fun with it! 

Nikki - how are you doing? Didn't hear from you for awhile.

Melissa - how are you doing? Did you send your block to Nikki yet did you get the block from Lily? Let me know what is going on?

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:03 PM
Hello Gals, I feel so bad that I have not yet finished nor sent off this center. I have had a death in the family and not been able to do as promised. I have decided that I am locking myself in my sewing room to mainly de-stress and help with my sad emotions. I use quilting as therapy ... it clears my soul of all negativity and revives my hurt soul. I will hopefully get this out to you Zsofia the first of the week. I received the next center and WOW...I love this one too! I have so many ideas and inspirations on my next several quilt projects! Thank you all :)
  • Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
Points 1,225
Yuriko replied on Fri, Nov 8 2013 2:13 AM

Nikki,

So sorry to hear about the death in your family.  My deepest sympathy for you and your family.

Lily

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Fri, Nov 8 2013 6:20 AM

Nikki - so sorry for your loss! Please take care of yourself and don't rush the border. We will be a little bit behind but that's ok!!!!

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,874
gini replied on Fri, Nov 8 2013 1:19 PM

Nikki, I am very sorry for your loss.

gini in north idaho

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 632
Points 16,135
Zsofia replied on Sun, Nov 10 2013 12:57 PM

Nikki I sent you a PM! Please read it

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Sun, Nov 10 2013 7:57 PM
OK I have gotten the last center done and it will be in the mail Tuesday morning! Zsofia, I will get the shipping information and tracking number to you tomorrow :) Thank you all for being patient with me :)
  • Post Points: 35
Page 8 of 11 (163 items) «Prev678910Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use