Group1 Chit Chat

rated by 0 users
This post has 162 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 74
Points 740

Lily, I sent the package with my husband today.  I will PM you the tracking number when he gets home.  Forewarning, don't put tracking numbers on the forum where it is public information.  Don't worry, I did it too when I started out!  Zsofia is probably going to delete it. 

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Wed, Oct 2 2013 3:59 PM

KimSue - I sent you a PM with the tracking #.

Zsofia

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Oh my gosh. I am so ashamed of myself. My memory is leaving me very quickly. I forgot to mail the center. I will be putting it in the mail tomorrow. I will PM you the tracking number Nikki. Please don't kick me off the round robin. I had it all ready to ship too.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:00 PM
Well I think the forgetfullness is in the air... I will have my RR out in the mail tomorrow. Zsofia, I PMed you the tracking number :) I am excited on getting the next one! I think the exciting part is deciding the colors and the design for the next border will be! I am learning so much as well. My only hope is that I can stand up to you ladies and your wonderful centers :)
K. Nikki Wells, Idaho Falls, ID
  • Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:10 PM
Ooh I can too! I can imagine all the colors!
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,289
Points 413,904
gini replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:49 PM

KimSue Frick:

Lily, I sent the package with my husband today.  I will PM you the tracking number when he gets home.  Forewarning, don't put tracking numbers on the forum where it is public information.  Don't worry, I did it too when I started out!  Zsofia is probably going to delete it. 

So lily is getting a husband with the round?  Such a deal!

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,289
Points 413,904
gini replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:52 PM

My group is so boring compared to yours. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,289
Points 413,904
gini replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 9:53 PM

Maggie, I want to be in Kim sue's group next time.

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 12,975

I don't know Gini. It might be really interesting to do a husband swap, like a block swap. Right now mine isn't in good standing so I'm open for suggestions. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,289
Points 413,904
gini replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 10:18 PM

Mine's never home.  He leaves Sunday and won't be home til he end of the month

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 74
Points 740

You guys are too funny I almost died laughing.  As you can tell by my name English is not my first language nor is it not my favorite.  Sorry you guys can't have Beloved.  He is a keeper.  All mine!  I wanted to let you know that I got Nikki's center in the mail today and am about to dig in my stash.  Dinner can wait!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 84
Points 1,280
Yuriko replied on Fri, Oct 4 2013 9:55 PM

Got KimSue's package today.  No hubby inside.... :(

Wow!  Zsofia's center and KimSue's border are so beautiful together.  I hope I can do it justice. 

Melissa, I hope you got the center I sent you.  I got a notice for USPS that it was delivered.

Lily

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Mon, Oct 7 2013 5:44 PM

just checking in. I hope all of you had a great weekend. I had a busy weekend with cub scout camping(it was a total wash out. it was pouring so hard we had indoor activities for the boys. It didn't go too well as I always say: boys will be boys... they were running and playing football... anyways they had fun.  Sunday we took the boys to the pumpkin patch. They really enjoyed the corn maze and hayride. we didn't get pumpkins just yet.

Zsofia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 545
Nikki replied on Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:12 PM
I received the next center...it is soo beautiful! I think I have figured out the next border for it as well! You two did a wonderful job on it!
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Thu, Oct 10 2013 6:09 AM

Nikki I got your package yesterday. I have Melissa's block on the wall already. Nikki I sent you a PM!

Zsofia

Page 6 of 11 (163 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use