Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,040

Zsofia:

Linda:

Zsofia:

Linda:

I don't think I'm signed up for this round robin but I'd like to do it again. I'm a gluten for punishment. I just signed up for a row robin but it doesn't start till Jan.  But I have less than 2 weeks to get a 20" center. OK I can do that......I hope.

Ok. Linda you are in! Please PM me your info! 

Thanks Zsofia

Is it a problem if my center is 24"?  Since I don't have much time I picked the center from a QOV quilt. I can get it made up and ready to send by  Sept. 1.

Linda - to be fair I'd like to ask you to stay with a center no bigger than 20". We made the changes so you can work on the borders better (I had a hard time laying the quilts out and see what kind of border I wanted to add. And some used a lot more fabric than I expected and shipping was more expensive too). So please make sure your block is within the measurements as stated in the rules. Thanks for understanding.

Zsofia

Linda, it can be smaller than 20". Mine will be smaller. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Tue, Aug 20 2013 7:34 PM

Zsofia:

Linda:

Zsofia:

Linda:

I don't think I'm signed up for this round robin but I'd like to do it again. I'm a gluten for punishment. I just signed up for a row robin but it doesn't start till Jan.  But I have less than 2 weeks to get a 20" center. OK I can do that......I hope.

Ok. Linda you are in! Please PM me your info! 

Thanks Zsofia

Is it a problem if my center is 24"?  Since I don't have much time I picked the center from a QOV quilt. I can get it made up and ready to send by  Sept. 1.

Linda - to be fair I'd like to ask you to stay with a center no bigger than 20". We made the changes so you can work on the borders better (I had a hard time laying the quilts out and see what kind of border I wanted to add. And some used a lot more fabric than I expected and shipping was more expensive too). So please make sure your block is within the measurements as stated in the rules. Thanks for understanding.

Zsofia

OK I'll have to find another one and remake it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 5:25 AM

Susie it came out great , Don't forget to post a picture in the media section . Thanks for posting this so I can see it ..  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 8:09 AM

Hello All - I made up the 5 groups. I will PM the members with their group list later today. I'll set up threads for each group and I'd like to ask everyone to use that to communicate (instead of PMs). This way Maggie and me can manage each group easier if anything comes up. And I think it will be a lot easier for the group members to stay in touch and keep the communication going smooth.

So stay tuned, and watch for a PM later on.

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 9:06 AM

thnks  Zsosfia.   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 3:42 PM

Alright please check your PM's. Let me know if I made a mistake. And please check in on your group chat. I'd like to see everyone checking in and letting me and Maggie know they got the list and know who they send to. Thanks Zsofia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,436
Points 23,910
Debbie replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 5:07 PM

Yikes!  boy, do I need to get busy - haven't even bought material for my center.  I know what I want to do, just going to take some tweaking because I have to cut it down to fit the dimensions of this RR.  I know what fabric I need just need to order it, but  may not get it mailed off by Sep 1st.  Never ordered from Connecting Threads before, are they pretty good on mailing out?  

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend and next week.  what I've chosen won't take long to do just getting it cut the right size. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,040

Debbie, you might want to see if connecting Threads has a rush delivery. I don't buy online. I like to touch it before I buy. LOL

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,040

Reminder gals. We want to be firm on our mail out dates. We are really trying to keep people within the rules and guidelines. September 1 is the mail out date.  😜👍

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 6:50 AM

Hello - please check your PMs and see which group you belong and post on the group thread so I know you read it (and I didn't have a typo in your address). 

Thanks Zsofia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,040

FYI, you might find members commenting on different groups. Just a reminder, I've deleted all past members and only current RR members are able to post. We have one backup person included in our membership so you might see her floating around out there in cyber world. Most of us that have been around for a while recognize most of our members. For those that are new, Nana has agreed to be our backup person just in case something very unforeseen happens and we need someone to step in to take the place of a current member. We only have Nana and she is so busy with her own groups that she would really like to "lurk" this go round instead of participating. Let's make her a happy quilter and let her "lurk."  Hahaha

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:57 PM

Gee maybe that should read happy lurker....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:03 PM

Nana I read you message about insurance on our post ,could you please put that here for all to see I think this is good info .  Thanks BArbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 16,270
Zsofia replied on Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:44 PM

Hello - there are still members I didn't hear from! Please check in either with me or the group!!! 

Zsofia

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,040

Nana:

Gee maybe that should read happy lurker....LOL

Ok, Nana the Happy Lurker. ROTFL

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 3 of 5 (74 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use