LORI BRADEN

KIM LIGHT

BOBBIE SCHNURMAN

PATRICIA MCLAUGHLIN

(GROUP 3)

MELODY PARSONS

LINDA KOLLER

LISA MORRISON

BARBARA RICKMAN ( SHE IS IN GROUP 2 ALSO)

SUE GLICK

• Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 9 2012 3:11 PM

Thanks Candis , that helps alot . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Thank you for your help Melody

MelodyP

• Post Points: 20
replied on Thu, Feb 9 2012 8:47 PM

Melody, do you have questions, message me if you need anything, or with questions. Please..  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 800
Tanya replied on Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:02 AM

Hi all,  I just wanted to touch base and say how much I'm looking forward to collaberating on our quilts in Group #1.  I've been scouring quilting books, mags, and patterns for helpful border ideas that may suit whatever your center blocks inspire.  Please be assured I will work as carefully and diligently on your quilts just as though they were my own.  I've been quilting for about 15 years and promise to cut, stitch, and press as accurately as I can.  I know we'll have some creatively inspired beautiful quilts to surprise us at the end of this Round Robin challenge!  Happy stitching,  Tanya :)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 800
Tanya replied on Sat, Mar 3 2012 5:26 PM

Hi Candis, I received Cindy's center block which is awesome and added a border.  Is it o.k. to send to you this next week?  I know it's quite ahead of schedule, but I have some fat 1/4's to share with our group 1 members and thought they might be included with my center block when ready for it's onward journey.   But, I don't want you to feel rushed or overwhelmed, so let me know.  Hope you're having a good weekend,  Tanya

• Post Points: 20
replied on Sat, Mar 3 2012 6:00 PM

You bet I am ready. Send awAy, I still have yours so Iwill include whatever you would like me too....  I will be waiting,,,,, I don't over whelm easily!! Lol.   Thanks for posting

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use