Post here when you send your blocks or items or when you receive your items please

rated by 0 users
This post has 618 Replies | 16 Followers

replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:15 AM | Locked

You all need to check out the Robin media section. We almost have all our quilt tops back! They are beautiful! We have three that aren't home yet, but hopefully soon... We have officially ended Round Robin 1 . I want to thank everyone that participated in this Group!! It has been a privilege to get to know all of you , even if it is in cyber space and through your beautiful work on the quilt tops!    I believe it all went pretty smooth. Thanks for the great communication, this made it enjoyable and fun for all!  Looking forward now to Robin 2.    Please, the three still to come, please post your pictures for all of us to enjoy!!  Can't wait to see the completed gallery of Robin 1 quilts.....  A BIG THANKS TO ALL!!!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,252
Points 254,004
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 12:15 PM | Locked

Candis , thank You for doing this, it has been so much fun , I'm really looking foward to the next RR and can't wait to get started. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 385
Marilyn Webb replied on Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:12 PM | Locked

Hi!  I don't mind an early block, but it may still take me a full 30 days to get it done, as I have to think on what I want to do.  And Mindy, you can send your block  when you are ready!  Mine is almost ready to go out, too!  Marilyn

54490-238-82709ACF8509E3BC1FOCFDB04EA66E

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,675
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 12:34 PM | Locked

This discussion thread is closed because this is the discussion thread for Round Robin 1. Please use the RR 2 post here when sending or receiving blocks only discussion thread. Thank you.

QCA Mandy

• Post Points: 5
Page 42 of 42 (619 items) «Prev3839404142
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use