Post here when you send your blocks or items or when you receive your items please

rated by 0 users
This post has 618 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Mon, May 7 2012 5:23 PM | Locked
Barbara, These are very pretty to say the least! The red one may keep you up at night if you seep under it! LOL It is most beautiful.

MelodyP

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, May 7 2012 5:37 PM | Locked

Melody thank you, the girls just did such a amazing job. I love it ,and yes I'll sleep under it ,  I have my big ole watch dog (LOL) to keep me safe .That 's if she wakes up to an intruder ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,348
Points 36,930
Linda replied on Tue, May 8 2012 3:20 AM | Locked

Candis, have you heard anything about where my quilt is? It should be nearly done, shouldn't it?

replied on Tue, May 8 2012 9:27 AM | Locked

Linda,  Melody has yours and Lisa's quilt top. Everyone is ahead of the schedule.  She will finish Lisa's first. It is due out the end of May. So really the last round is not due out untill the end of June. That is when everyone should have their quilts back. If people can finish them earlier, then that is great.  Melody has been  finishing ahead of time,just like most of the members. But I know yours is safe and she has been working on both.   

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,348
Points 36,930
Linda replied on Tue, May 8 2012 7:07 PM | Locked

Candis:

Linda,  Melody has yours and Lisa's quilt top. Everyone is ahead of the schedule.  She will finish Lisa's first. It is due out the end of May. So really the last round is not due out untill the end of June. That is when everyone should have their quilts back. If people can finish them earlier, then that is great.  Melody has been  finishing ahead of time,just like most of the members. But I know yours is safe and she has been working on both.   

Thanks Candis. Hadn't heard anything about it since it left here.

replied on Tue, May 8 2012 7:52 PM | Locked

Linda I had asked everyone to update me on who's top they had about a week ago, if you go back a few pages you will see just about everyone answered me . Melody posted there. Thanks

replied on Fri, May 11 2012 6:58 PM | Locked

Ok Robineers!  It's awfully quiet here!  How is every one doing? How's your tops doing, any problems?   Stop in and say hi!!  By the way,  Happy Mothers Day to all!!!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 88
Points 1,905
Lori Braden replied on Fri, May 11 2012 7:12 PM | Locked

Candis,

Hi!

Lori

Lori

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 116
Points 1,510
falulabell replied on Fri, May 11 2012 7:15 PM | Locked

Lori,

That made me laugh

Bobbie

replied on Fri, May 11 2012 7:17 PM | Locked

Brats!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,194
Points 15,975
Susan replied on Fri, May 11 2012 8:44 PM | Locked

Hey, Candis, I have some of my fabric for Andrea,s quilt top, just waiting for the rest and will get to work on it. Right now we are in Mid Georgia visiting my DD and family for the weekend. Happy Mothers Day to all or our Round Robin quilters!                                  Susan

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 801
Points 16,020
Sue replied on Fri, May 11 2012 8:50 PM | Locked

Hi All, Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day.  I am now in Woodruff SC with my Sister.  We arrived this morning and spent the rest of the day setting up her sales booth.  Man am I bushed!  She sure is a slave driver! LOL  AND tomorrow we have more stuff to put out! 

My computer isn't working like I wanted so I am using hers.  When I get back to Texas I'll post some pics on the off topic page.

Hugs from Woodruff SC 

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 88
Points 1,905
Lori Braden replied on Fri, May 11 2012 9:06 PM | Locked

I thought you all might enjoy that. That is my personality coming out!

Lori

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Fri, May 11 2012 9:58 PM | Locked
Well yes I have been having trouble with one of mine. The borders I wanted to do were very clear, it was the execution that gave me fits. The border for this one was on point and was going well until I came to the corner......... only one turned out right. I spent 1 week sewing and unsewing every day and finally put it away. I think I have a solution so will try that while in KS. Maybe I just need to change states. LOL. The other one I have worked on and it is going to be sooooooooo cute, but will not finish until the first one is just as beautiful. They will be done in time! Thanks for asking : D! MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 12 2012 6:56 AM | Locked

Candis I have all my fabric to work on the two I have I have just been so busy this week ,with Doctor appt, and trying to do some reorgaanizing in my house ,I hope to get started on them today . I have a couple of new books on borders that I picked up on my shop hop and I can't wait to get started , I have not gotten much sewing done this week and I'm having withdraw.. LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 28 of 42 (619 items) «Prev2627282930Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use