Post here when you send your blocks or items or when you receive your items please

rated by 0 users
This post has 618 Replies | 16 Followers

Posted: Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:35 PM | Locked

Please use this post to tell your team mate when you have sent your project, and also when you receive your project. this will ease frustration, and keep communication open... Also if you are having difficulty getting projects done or delays.  Thank you!!

• Post Points: 335
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 116
Points 1,510
falulabell replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:37 PM | Locked

Hi Patricia,

I sent my block off to you today. You should recieve it soon!

Bobbie

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,308
Points 254,974
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 3:26 PM | Locked

OOps Candis I really did n't see this thread sorry about that . I posted on the other one . I'll start posting here from now on. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 3:47 PM | Locked

Lol oh Barbara, it really doesn't matter, I just thought it would be easier on you all.  I'm just glad to hear all the communication! And you all are moving right along.    Candis

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,308
Points 254,974
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:07 PM | Locked

Candis it is really fun to do , this is my first round robin and I'm loving it . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:54 PM | Locked

I am so glad you like it! I love them too, but the last one I did got very frustrating, there were a few in the groups that did not communicate, and they held onto the projects for months. People were really getting angry.   So that's why I say good communication, does wonders, cause stuff happens. But I think all these groups are filled with great people!! I am so looking forward to all of this with everyone!  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 510
Points 6,035
Lisa replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 6:59 PM | Locked

Hi Linda     I recieved your block today very nice I will get to work on it soon. I need to stop and look at it for a few days. This will be a very nice gift for your daughter inlaw.  I will let you know when I send it on to the next person.         Lisa

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,279
Points 25,690
Patricia Faye replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:57 PM | Locked

I sent Barbara a PM letting her know I sent my block to her on Friday, but will do my posting here in the future!  Sorry about that.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,308
Points 254,974
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:30 PM | Locked

Patricia I did the same thing on my first foward ,sent a pm to lori . Gald we can do that here  unless it needs to be private LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:02 PM | Locked

No biggee Patricia,  I just thought I would start this thread, to make it easier on you all... It is your choice!   But I do like hearing from you all,     Candis

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,308
Points 254,974
Barbara replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:18 PM | Locked

Lori ,My package is on its way to you . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 88
Points 1,905
Lori Braden replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 3:12 PM | Locked

Barbara,

You're killing me girl!  I will mail out my center tomorrow.  I bought the fabric for your center yesterday.  I will work on it as quickly as I can and let you know when that one gets here!

Lori

Lori

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 879
Points 17,515
Sue replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:00 PM | Locked

Hi Candis,

My block is almost ready to be sent to you.  I just need to look at it for a few more days to see if I want to add anything else.

This is really a lot of fun.

Sue

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:37 PM | Locked

Ok you guys sounds like Barb is fast. Barb if possible could you hold on to the piece you have now for a while. Lori actually has 30 days to complete the 1 st one you sent. I am afraid she will feel too pressured and have to many at once to finish.  Take your time. I know the first few rounds aren't that hard, I just don't want anyone to be over whelmed.  I know all of us have other things to do also. So please can we pace things.  Lori, don' t feel rushed. Take your time. Like I said the 1 st center block isn't even due out untill the end of Feburary.   2nd round the end of March. 3rd round end of April,  4th round end of May. 5th and final round due back to original quilter by end of June.   Now , you can send out before this time, but make sure the person your sending to doesn't have two or more that she hasn't done yet. We all work at different speeds.  Thank you to everyone participating, I want this to be fun , not a chore, or overwhelming.  Please if there is any questions or concerns please message me or post to our board.    Candis

• Post Points: 50
replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:40 PM | Locked

Sue, looking forward to seeing your block. Take all the time you need, I am still working on mine too. You have till the end of Feb. to mail loff to me... No rush. Keep those creative juices flowing!!!    Just like a fine wine, time....... Lol

Page 1 of 42 (619 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.