rated by 0 users
This post has 31 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,020
Points 169,518
Marie replied on Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:24 AM

Debbie:
Anyways, I'm a 15 yr veteran of the Air Force, Montana National Guard and AF Reserves.  My husband is retired AF, been retired now longer than he was in - which seems like a lifetime ago and my father is retired AF.  I have a brother and uncle retired Coast Guard, another uncle now gone who retired Army and another brother who spend 4 years in Army, plus one more uncle from that other branch, oh yeah, the Navy.

Debbie, many thanks to you and your family for your service to our country, including that other branch, Navy.  :  )  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Debbie:
I love this idea and have made one patriotic quilt but I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons, I made it when my daughter was pregnant with her 2nd son, my 3rd grandson and we found out she was pregnant on Sept 11, 2001.  quite an emotional day for us, NYC and the Pentagon, finding out we were expecting Reily and then my Uncle Sam died that day.  So that quilt (picture won't load) is a reminder of all that happened that day.

What a story!  I can understand keeping that quilt.

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
bjlinks replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:19 PM

Thanks for the inspiration!! I like it very much..Barb

• Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (32 items) Prev123
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use