Quilt top done, That was fun!
The top is done and I did change my mind about a few things, like the border and it did not end up being as scrappy as initially planned. But, with the exception of the backing, which I changed my mind on twice, I was able to use everything from my stash. And the pieces of the stash were from quilts that I have made for others, so I have a little memory of them when I see the scraps from their quilts. The stars (foundation piecing) was a new technique for me, but it turned out to be a great part of the quilt. I also added a little extra stripe in the border. Now to wait for a rainy day to finish it - it's too nice out now. Out to the garden for me, I have a date with the pruner.