fabric picked

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Joan Posted: Thu, Apr 7 2011 6:13 PM

I went to my stash and found a collection called "gatherings" by Moda that I have had for "oh, so long" I had 8 pieces of the collection. I added a zinger for the 9th and it's in the dryer as we speak so I'll be ready to cut tomorrow.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

Joan, I'm excited too!  Monday will happen all too quick!  I don't know of this colletion, but post a picture if you can on the Group's Media page.  I'd love to see what you selected.

Sandi, aka kiwltnktat

Online Host

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 830

Sandi

Picked out fabric and have posted pic on media page.  Would love your advice on the order of fabrics.  My issue is where to place the large striped piece that I want to fussy cut into different strips.  They will accomodate the 2" and 2 5/8" strips both.  I started out thinking it would be fabric #3, but now not knowing the rest of the fabric cuts I'm a little worried about using it there or if at all.  I do think it would make a wonderful accent to the other fabric's I've chosen.  Your thoughts please?

JanJo

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

Jan,

I've made a comment on your fabric choices in the Group's Media page.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,828
Points 248,709
Barbara replied on Tue, May 31 2011 5:02 PM

Sandi ,I posted my fabric today could you please check to see if theis will work...thank You  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use