Questions About Part 1 - Introduction

rated by 0 users
This post has 23 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 294
Points 3,235
Elizabeth replied on Wed, Apr 13 2011 1:37 PM

Received my May/June issue in last night's post and have my fabrics ordered.

This is my second mystery quilt.  My first is the MQ No. 4 that's still going on, and I'm having so much fun with it.  I can't wait for my fabrics to arrive so that I can get started on this one.

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 35
rekmeh replied on Wed, Apr 13 2011 3:18 PM

I am a "newbie" and just started my subscription to QUILTMAKER.  They said it would be six to eight weeks before I receive it.  Should I go ahead and buy this copy or will this be the first one they mail to me?  I don;t mind starting late, but want to make sure I get this copy.  What do you think?   Sharon

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 35
rekmeh replied on Wed, Apr 13 2011 3:43 PM

I goofed...Sorry  Here I go again...

I am a "newbie" and just started my subscription to QUILTMAKER.  They said it would be six to eight weeks before I receive it.  Should I go ahead and buy this copy or will this be the first one they mail to me?  I don;t mind starting late, but want to make sure I get this copy.  What do you think?    Sharon

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

Sharon,

QM staff can better answer this question, but if it were me I'd go get the May/June issue to be on safe side.  You are going to have fun with this project as well as others Quiltmaker will bring to you through your subscription!

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

Elizabeth,

I've heard lots of chatter about MQ #4 mystery.  I may have to join the group to take a peek at what's going on...  Albeit you'll be hooked on mysteries after this one!

Sandi, aka kwitlnkats

Online Host

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

Marcia,

There is some real fun frog fabric on the market today.  I think it will work well as your #8.  I'm looking forward to pictures!

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 294
Points 3,235
Elizabeth replied on Wed, Apr 13 2011 5:31 PM

kwiltnkats:
Albeit you'll be hooked on mysteries after this one!

I think I already am .. lol

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
mmac replied on Wed, May 4 2011 12:24 PM

I would love to do this but wonder if it's possible to do a smaller version?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

I'm sure it would be possible to do a smaller version.  You will need to wait and then calculate all the pieces after the last part of the mystery is available in the Quiltmaker Magazine which will be in the Sep/Oct issue.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use