Who's Going to Come Along for the Quilt-Along?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 59 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680
kwiltnkats posted on Mon, Mar 21 2011 5:56 PM

Hello to everyone who's come to participate and watch as I assemble Secret Window by Debbie Caffrey.  I'll be hosting this three part mystery quilt-along here on QCA.  Feel free to comment and ask any question that either I or the Quiltmaker staff can help you with.  There will be a place to post pictures of your project as you go.  Won't this be fun to show off your project and see other projects--a real quilt-along don't you think?  So are you with me?  Sure hope so since the fun is about to begin...

Online Host

• | Post Points: 245

All Replies

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Marcia,

You'll need to wait for the magazine.  The Quilt-Along works with it.  May/June issue is in the mail to subscribers now.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
142 Posts
Points 2,710
Cheri replied on Wed, Apr 6 2011 1:23 PM

Sandi,

i am a little confused. Is this Quilt Along the same as the MQ4? I thought that was what I read but then wasn't sure.

Cheri

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Cheri,

This Quilt-Along is not MQ4.  It is being brought to you by me for Quiltmaker Magazine.  A totatly different Mystery.  Join us!

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,538 Posts
Points 47,600

I received my May/June issue today so yoursshould be there soon if you don't already have it.

Not Ranked
Male
2 Posts
Points 90
Richy replied on Sat, Apr 9 2011 12:55 AM

Hi everyone.

My mom and I are both making this quilt. My quilt is a halloween theme with black orange purple lime and my moms is a pink green cream and yellow. we both have part one complete cant wait for part 2

Richy

Not Ranked
Female
2 Posts
Points 85

I just created my user and joined... Richy's halloween theme is really turning out very cute - he said my one block looks like a watermelon slice lol... we will add pictures today...

Kimberly

Not Ranked
13 Posts
Points 335

WHOOOHOOO! I love the browns version and will attempt to copy it!

I am addicted to Mystery quilts and also to Quiltmaker magazine. I have let all my other subscriptions run out but am keeping this one!

XOXOXO Subee

http://www.subeesews.com

Not Ranked
6 Posts
Points 115

I did the mystery quilt with "qnl" called "Delta Dawn".   It was great fun.  I am looking forward to this mystery, when my Quiltmaker magazine comes in the mail.

Thanks for this excitement. 

the northumberlandquilter in Nova Scotia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Northumberlandquilter,

Mysteries are lots of fun.  Glad to have you join along.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Subeesews,

I'm glad that you kept Quiltmaker going.  It is a great magazine!  And best of all you're joining the fun with this Mystery!

Sandi, aka kwiltnats

Online Host

Not Ranked
Female
4 Posts
Points 120
Linda replied on Tue, Apr 12 2011 6:22 AM

I am starting this mystery quilt.  Have fabric and started to cut first steps.  Will try to post pictures when I get started.  Did the mystery quilt Christmas Lights.  It was so pretty and fun to do.  Excited about this one.

Not Ranked
13 Posts
Points 335

I am VERY happy with the Quiltmaker magazine.

Of course I am a Bonnie Hunter fan. That was my first reason for getting it. The continuing reason is the quality of the patterns and instructions!

The only issue is the delivery time and seeing it out on shelves before I get my magazine. I read somewhere that the "put out" time is not in the control of the magazine companies. So I really understand!

XOXOOO Subee

http://www.subeesews.com

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Linda,

I did Christmas Lights too!  You will love this Debbie Caffrey design.  Happy that you're joining along...looking forward to seeing your fabrics.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Not Ranked
Female
43 Posts
Points 280
joanie replied on Wed, Apr 13 2011 8:25 AM

I'm in!  This will be my first mystery quilt and my first quilt-along.  I'm excited!  I pulled fabrics last night, from what I already have at home and will get a picture of them posted tomorrow.  I can't wait to see other quilter's fabric choices!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
269 Posts
Points 5,680

Joanie,

What I find hardest is the wait between clues.....  I'm glad you're in on this one.  Part 1 is waiting for you....

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Page 2 of 4 (60 items) Prev1234Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use