When is Part 3 coming out? We wait with tools in hand.

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,002
Points 13,060
Caryl Anne Posted: Fri, Jul 15 2011 12:00 AM

I am holding, along with good company, for our next installation of the Secret Window Mystery Part #3. When does that issue come home?

Carylannne making Springtime in Pearland

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 53
Points 1,085

Hi Caryl Anne and other MQA folks: this is Diane, one of the editors at Quiltmaker. That issue will begin shipping to subscribers on July 26. It will appear in quilt shops and on newsstands by August 9. All that being said, this is a good time to explain that once the files go to the printer, you never know what can happen! On one recent issue, a bunch of copies were accidentally shipped quite early and we were getting questions about where the online bonuses were. It took us a bit to determine what had happened! I got to see the finished Secret Window staff quilts and Sandi's quilt not long ago--they are really wonderful and I think you'll be excited to see the reveal.

By the way, we're planning some fun quilt along events for 2012, so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Diane Harris

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165
amber2009 replied on Sun, Jul 17 2011 8:55 PM

I can't wait! Im ready to see what the final will look like.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,841
Points 248,924
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 17 2011 11:31 PM

yeah I'm with you Amber ,  I'm anxious to ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680
kwiltnkats replied on Wed, Jul 20 2011 11:39 AM

You are going to love it!

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Points 140

I can not wait. All my pieces are done. I just hope that when I add the other colors to the mix it will all work. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 135
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 24 2011 9:28 PM

I am so glad!  I've tried so hard to stay up to date and not fall behind.  I love my fabric choices and imagine possible ways they'll go together without much luck. I hope my magazine arrives in an early batch! Thanks for telling us when to expect it.

Barb

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use