rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 830
Jan Johnson Posted: Mon, Jun 6 2011 10:00 AM

Sandi

Been reading through the instructions for Part 2 for the third time to familarize myself before I start cutting and sewing.  I'm also trying to figure out how I'm going to use my Triangulations software to make the require HST.  Do you have any suggestions for those of us that use this wonderful product?

JanJo in Reno

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 53
Points 1,085

Hi JanJo,

I too love Triangulations! Some of the most useful software I have ever owned. I use it all the time. In looking at Part 2 and the unit 3's and 4's, I think you should be able to use the quarter-square triangles section of Triangulations. Maybe Sandi can shed more light on this. Good luck!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 269
Points 5,680

JanJo

I've never used triangulations.  Sorry I can't be of any help.  There are a bunch of ways to make HSTs.  As long as the finished units turn out as the pattern requires you should be go to go.  Looks like Diane has experience with the technique and feels comfortable that it will work too.  Let us know if you had success.

Sandi, aka kwiltnkats

Online Host

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use