Operation Valor - 100 Quilts of Valor

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 295
Points 10,190
Giddy Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2013 1:05 AM

Calling all quilters! If you've never done a Quilt of Valor I encourage you to take a look at their website and enjoy! www.qovf.org.  I am doing a project for my local veterans... We have an annual Vet's and Hawg's bike rally that is an absolute blast! I gave my first Quilt of Valor at that very rally.  This year I want to have 100 Quilts of Valor on hand to present to our bikers who very often get looked over even though they are out every weekend riding for a cause for others... 

If you would like to help me out I would be forever grateful!!! I'm looking for a variety of quilts in the smaller lap sized as most of them will be on motorcycles they need to fit in the saddlebags.  They don't have to be Red White and Blue... go wild on them! There is a great new line called 'Vintage Motorcycles" that is a great choice because it has reds blues, and blacks in it!  The deadline to send me a completed quilt is April 25th, 2013.  All the standard guidelines for the Quilts of Valor is listed on their page.  You can find Operation Valor on facebook to stay updated on our progress or ask me any questions!  Thank you so much in advance for helping!

You can contact me at operationvalor@gmail.com or Bridgette Stein 281-761-3531 (text me!) 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use