pillowcaseesforcharities

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,194
Points 15,975
Susan Posted: Mon, Apr 2 2012 10:25 AM

Does anyone have info on making pillowcases for childrens charities? A lady at Hancocks Fabric was telling me about it but did not hve any specifics about it???? Help Please!!!    Thanks,    Susa

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Apr 28 2012 9:44 PM

Susan

I don't know if you found an answer but I know Marge has a hot dog tutoral somewhere on here.Marge usually posts in general forum and she can help .she makes for Conkerr.Not much help but if you need some help I will look further.

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Susan - I don't know if you got any info yet on this.  I make pillowcases for ConKerr Atlanta.  There are a number of quilt shops around the Atlanta area that serve as drop points.  I am pretty sure that Con Kerr all over the US may have the same arrangements.  You might try Goggleing ConKerr and see if they have a chapter any where near you that can give you more information.  If you don't find one, you can go to conkerrcancergeorgia.webs.com for more information including how to make them and package them. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:05 AM

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/

PDA million pillowcases is a campaign that many quilt shops have gotten involved in.  They also have free patterns at this site.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use