rated by 0 users
This post has 37 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 142
Points 2,710
Cheri replied on Sat, Feb 19 2011 3:12 PM

Hello Ladies,

I have just returned from some fabric retail therapy. I purchased several yards of childrens fabric and flannel to get busy for our local Project Share program. I am so excited.

Cheri

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,950
Marcy replied on Mon, Feb 21 2011 7:20 AM

Joy,

I love the project that you are doing for Wyatt's Work.  I just got online and ordered some flannel that i will make some baby quilts and send to you.  I'll let you know when they are done so I can mail you a box of them.  I love what you are doing.  Blessings to you and your daughter!

Marcy

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 763
Points 16,110
Joy replied on Thu, Feb 24 2011 3:50 PM

Thank you Marcy and God Bless you! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Joy

Mooresville, NC

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,950
Marcy replied on Tue, Mar 1 2011 9:17 PM

Just finished 6 of these for Wyatt's Work to send out to Joy's hospital in North Carolina.

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 763
Points 16,110
Joy replied on Wed, Mar 2 2011 9:07 AM

They are adorable Marcy! And will be so appreciated. These tiny quilts will be what carry's the memory of a parent's Angel baby for a lifetime.  Thank you and God Bless.

Joy

Mooresville, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 2,200

Marcy that is so cute!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 357
Points 2,480
Heather replied on Thu, Jun 9 2011 9:21 PM
Hi Sarabela - a while back, I had committed to sending you a blanket for the hospital that you donated to....I am soooo sorry that I have yet to send you one. I moved and have been crazy trying lately! However, once I get 'on point' again, I will send. I promise! Please forgive my tardiness and God bless you for your gracious heart! :)
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 65
Angi replied on Wed, Jul 20 2011 3:06 PM

Hi Joy,

I am so touched by your story.  I would like to help.  I work full time, so my quilting time is very limited.  When I get a least a few quilts done I would like to email you so I can send them to you.  What size of quilt do you generally make?  I came across this poem and thought I would share it.

An angela in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then wispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".

Thank you for sharing your story.

Page 3 of 3 (38 items) Prev123
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use