New episode of Quilting Celebrations with Patrick Lose

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 835
Patrick Posted: Wed, Apr 4 2012 10:54 AM

Join us for a brand new episode of Quilting Celebrations and meet my friend, Susan Cleveland, who has some really FUN stuff to show you :) In this episode, you'll learn that her (relentless) attention to the details makes her quilts award-winners!

http://www.qnntv.com/videoscategory/quilting-celebrations/

Happy Easter! :)

Patrick

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,246
Points 134,643

Patrick,

The episode was wonderful. Really enjoyed the friendly banter between the two of you, and loved Susan's attention to detail for embellishment and "out of the box" thinking. And since I am commenting, I have to say I love all of your episodes. You have a great talent for being an artist and teaching as well. It  inspires me to watch each and every one of them.

Happy Easter to you and your family as well.

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 835
Patrick replied on Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:17 AM

Thanks, Stephanie! I really appreciate your comments :) I hope you'll join us on the QC page on Facebook and post them there, too. We can always use more viewers and I'd love for newbies to hear how much viewers are enjoying the show. If you love Susan, you'll love my guest, next month, too - Patti Connor from SamSarah Design Studio. Another fun episode with a very talented designer of quilts and needleart :) THANKS for watching!

Cheers,

Patrick

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use