rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 50
Gary Rushton Posted: Mon, May 9 2011 7:26 PM

Hi gang,

As Patrick's Marketing and Sales director, I thought I would keep you up to speed on his very busy schedule.

As spring turns quickly into summer, Patrick's days heat up with travel and appearances throughout the US and Canada. Check in often to see where in the world is Patrick Lose.

Now that we have 8 episodes of Quilting Celebrations with Patrick Lose "in the can" it is time to dive into a busy summer.

Spring Quilt Market is this weekend in Salt Lake City. Market is always hectic but the perfect chance to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Patrick will be previewing whats hot at market on upcoming episodes of his show.

Upon his return from market to his Studio in Phoenix, Patrick and his helpers will put the finishing touches on the Fall/Winter issue of Quilting Celebrations Magazine. You will love what he has in store for your holiday creating.

June continues to be busy with a  workshop at Seams So Right Quilt Shop in Prescott, AZ June 17-18th. Then its back home to Phoenix and a guest of honor lecture and workshop with the Sew N Sew Retreat in Tempe, AZ June23-25th.

Summer also brings our annual retreat aptly named "Dam Christmas Party" in Boulder City, Nevada. (At Hoover Dam). This retreat is not for the faint of heart nor is it a typical quilters weekend. We invade a 1930's restored hotel for 5 days and 4 nights of non stop holiday fun. -Dont forget your best Christmas jammies. Some have been known to pull all nighters.

You may also find Patrick in his Quilt and Create Studio in Phoenix, AZ. Open sews, classes and everything Patrick Lose under one roof for you to be inspired and create. As always call ahead to make sure the Studio is open to the public on the day you wish to visit or check it out at www.patricklose.com

If you would like to book Patrick or get information regarding his appearances, feel free to send an email, post on this blog or give me a call.

Stop by anytime......Gary

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use