Welcome to the "Celebration"!

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 850
Patrick Posted: Wed, May 4 2011 5:52 PM

I'm glad you've joined us. This is where the quilting celebrations begin. Please make yourselves at home here. Mingle and be a part of all that the group offers. Share photos of your accomplishments and offer your thoughts, comments and personal expertise in this group setting.

There's a lot more to come but jump right in and let's get this party started!

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 75
Penny replied on Thu, May 5 2011 9:52 PM

I am loving watching Quilting Celebrations on Qnntv.com!  It's like watching the magazine come to life! 

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 50

Glad you are loving it Penny! Just wrapped up four more episodes here in the studio and cant wait to see them.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 121
Points 2,650
QCA Peg replied on Mon, May 9 2011 7:47 PM

Whenever I watch the show, it looks like everyone is having a great time! Very excited to see this group come to QCA. Welcome, everyone!

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 850
Patrick replied on Mon, May 9 2011 8:00 PM

If you think it looks fun ON camera, you should be around when we're OFF camera...LOL ;-)

Seriously - if anyone out there is in the Phoenix area and you want to visit my Quilt & Create Studio, give us a call and we'll let you know what's going on. You may be able to join in the studio "audience" for a taping or two! Who knows...we may even put you in FRONT of the camera...? It's a lot of fun.

We're looking forward to building a fun group here, also! Welcome :)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 5,335
Patti replied on Tue, May 10 2011 7:50 PM

My daughter used to compete as an Irish dancer.  Recently, she has returned to a dance school (as a college student) and is competing this summer at a competition (feis) near D.C.  I actually got online today and looked to see if there were any feisanna scheduled near Phoenix.  I thought it would be cool to have a girls' weekend away and combine the dance competition with a trip to visit the Quilt & Create studio.  Someday...  :-D

Patti

Patti in Pgh

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 850
Patrick replied on Tue, May 10 2011 7:58 PM

That would be GREAT, Patti. You'll have to keep us informed if it happens.

It's funny you should bring up Irish dance (which I love, BTW). But my first studio outside of my home was next door to an irish dance studio. The accordian music and STOMPING on the other side of the thin walls nearly put me over the edge. It's hard to design "fun" stuff when your head is pounding. We had to move after being there 6 months. Irish dance is much nicer from a bit of a distance...where it can be appreciated! ;-)

Wish your daughter the best of luck this summer!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 50

Hi Patti,

We first opened the Studio next to an Irish Dance school. Love the music and the kids but the clogging was a bit loud. We would love for you to visit. You are welcome any time.....Gary

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 62
Points 850
Patrick replied on Tue, May 10 2011 8:00 PM

LOL...we're now replying in unison ;-) I didn't even know Gary was logged in!

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use