Quilting Frame and machine

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 442
Points 9,830
didash Posted: Mon, Jul 13 2015 6:02 AM

I am going to have a Gracie Frame (wooden model) - Up to Queen size, and a Husquvarna-Viking Mega Quilter machine for sale - Both seldom used.  Anyone within driving distance of Delaware interested before I list it elsewhere???  I would like to get $1500 for all.  Includes groovy boards, laser light, stitch regulator, some extra quilting patterns (that you would use with the laser light).  Machine works great!!!  Hate to get rid of it, but I've gone to a HQ sit-down machine and just have too many other machines....would rather see someone use it than have it sit.

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 359
Points 5,980

Hi Do you still have the frame and machine available.

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 359
Points 5,980

Sorry to bother you didnt pay much attention to the date or state.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 442
Points 9,830
didash replied on Mon, Oct 26 2015 8:40 PM

Kerry...I don't know what state you are in, but it is still available...and will be for quite a while.  We have moved to our winter home (a boat) in the Keys, and will not be back in DE until early to mid May...

Thanks for your interest....

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 359
Points 5,980

Hi Diane and Happy Holidays I am interested and can wait till you get back. I live in West Virginia and could probably make the trip to get it. Have a wonderful time and let me know when you get back.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 442
Points 9,830
didash replied on Sun, Dec 6 2015 9:45 PM

klaynegrimm:

Hi Diane and Happy Holidays I am interested and can wait till you get back. I live in West Virginia and could probably make the trip to get it. Have a wonderful time and let me know when you get back.

Great, Kerry!  Will let you know when we return to DE sometime around mid-May.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.